Yokohama

The view was stunning as always

In the siluette of the city, there are the typical five black buildings of Yokohama standing above all else in the vicinity everything is breathtaking...

If watched from afar

The moment you step foot in Yokohama be it with a visa passport or in a illegal way you can't hide, the city knows who is dangerous and who is not to it's peace and it knows how to deal with them.
If you are a criminal you may think you got in without the authorities knowing, good for you, but do you know who is well aware of your arrival in Yokohama?
The organisation that runs Yokohama underworld with base at the port; called port mafia for a lack of a better term

There is a known fact among the criminal organisations in Japan

'the mafia in Yokohama has the permission to operate as a agency of people with ability operating for profit'

No one knows how they got that document, in the criminal underground it means one thing: they have the power and can use it without repercussions, that alone is enough to stop most from messing with their business.

But there are always exceptions, those brave enough to venture in the Port mafia territory have to ask their permission to do business in the area Since yokohama is a port city the mafia has full control over the port, if any organization wants to call at yokohama or use it for the exchange of goods, they have to pay a fee to the Port Mafia, that and the promise to not cause trouble a promise broken as easily as bones breaks

Courtesy of the kuroi Togake (the black lizard)

Now the Port Mafia has not always been this powerful, sure it was feared but the night the demon prodigy stepped on the position of Boss of the Port Mafia the once feared organisation became even more efficient and powerful with a master mind superior of the previous boss, The Port Mafia whipped out every other criminal organisation in Yokohama leaving some small gangs here and there.

The due once known as the double black or soukuko assumed yet another nickname:
The Demon and The God of Yokohama

Knowing which is which is as hard as it gets

After becoming the new boss Dazai Osamu reforged the relationship with ADA and stabilized the trilateral pact
On the day he became Boss he sended a message to all the other criminal powers in Japan, a short and simple message:

'DoN't bRinG yOur ShItS iN mY ciTy'

Many have speculated that the great boss was drunk when he wrote the message and assumed he was not taking his position seriously so they saw this a disrespect towards them and they sended someone to 'teach the young boss to respect his elders'

Now Dazai was not drunk when he wrote said message, he was under the influence of hallucinogenic mushrooms mistaken for lethal once nevertheless the result would have been much the same...

The demon boss would have written a letter extremely similar to the mushrooms induced one, resulting in the same outcome.
But this is a story for another time

Now we said that no one can enter Yokohama without the port Mafia noticing so who is that a little thief stole the port mafia's medicine supply, the weapons and the wine?