Chapter 2: Meeting Gone Horribly Wrong

(Ryan is seen parking his car I'm the Tennyson Technology and Research Center, and sees Victor Von Doom's car. He sighs and leaves his car as he walks towards the building. His company is filled with technology to help humanity and nature while discovering lives on other planets. He walks past his coworkers and goes to the elevator.)

Ryan: (sighs) Let's get this over with...

(He presses the button, and then the elevator goes up until it rings as it stops at the top. Its doors open up as he walks out and goes towards his office where a female coworker greets him.)

Coworker: (bows) Good morning, Mr. Tennyson.

Ryan: (smiles) Good morning, Sarah.

Sarah: Mr. Von Doom is waiting for you.

(He nods and gets in his office as he puts his coat in the hanger and sees Victor Von Doom, who turns to see him as well.)

Victor: Mr

Victor: Mr. Tennyson, right on time.

Ryan: Mr. Von Doom... "glad" to see you in my office.

(He walks to his chair as he sits down.)

Ryan: So... why are you here for?

Victor: It's about time for this company to associate with Latveria, together we can build a new future.

Ryan: Uh... no.

Victor: (curious) Why not?

Ryan: My brother's company is meant to discover life forms in other planets, like Cybertron, Titan, Xandar, and help the balance of the universe. Not making things worse.

Victor: This is just a conspiracy.

(Ryan slams his fist on his desk and glares at Victor.)

Ryan: (angry) NO! (glares deathly) This Center is not for tools, it's meant to find lives in other planets, helping humanity, nature and animals. Not your little secrets behind other people's back. This place is like home to me.

Victor: Mr. Tennyson, we know those Avengers will soon come after you, and ever since the Alien Dino Thunder Force is gone...

(Ryan gets pissed and punches Victor's face. He sees a scar in his face opening and wipes the blood.)

Ryan: (angry) I. Want. You out of my office, you're not getting me involved in those Avengers and Fantastic Four bullshit. I'm tired of their acts. I will find true heroes to take down Juggernaut, Avengers, Green Goblin, robbers, traffickers, and all villains... (points at Victor) and that includes you.

(Victor glares at Ryan as he gets back up.)

Victor: Then from now on, Latveria is in war with the Tennysons. And believe me, I'll win.

Ryan: (glares) Just get out of my office before I call the security.

(Victor growls as he leaves the office. Ryan sighs as he goes back to his seat. He gets a call from his wife Neo that some of the X-Men are headed towards G-Academy on Prom Night. He sighs as he texts back that he'll contact Toad and Patrick. He goes to his computer and contacts both of them.)