Chapter 6: First Fight

(The heroes are seen in their fighting stances as Parasite and the A-Squad Rangers charge at them. Red Dino Fury Ranger points his finger at them.)

Red D.F. Ranger: LET'S GO!

(They charge and battle the villains as Blue DIno Fury Ranger punches Parasite and slams him into the ground before grabbing his wrist, spinning him and throwing him to crash into the wall.)

Parasite: (angry) I WILL KILL YOU, BRAT!

Blue D.F. Ranger: (stern) This is for my parents!

(He interts the spare Tricera Dino Key in the Chromafury Saber.)

Blue D.F. Ranger: TRICERA FURY STRIKE!

(Dino Fury Blue gathers all of the Tricera Blade Zord's power and executes an extremely powerful energy slash, that takes the form of Tricera Blade's head, striking Parasite down. The villain then coughs blood and glares at the Blue DIno Fury Ranger.)

Parasite: (weakly) This isn't... over... our master will... rise. Iron Man will become superior and kill Captain America, you won't stop him. Our master will destroy this city and claim it to his own.

Blue D.F. Ranger: (stern) Who is your master?

(Parasite weakly laughs as he explodes while screaming in agony.)

Blue D.F. Ranger: Who is his master?

(Back to the others, Black Dino Fury Ranger punches A-Squad Green Ranger while slashing him, and then he inserts the spare Stego Dino Key in the Chromafury Saber.)

Black D.F. Ranger: GGGGRRRRRAAAAAAH! STEGO FURY STRIKE!

(He gathers all of the Stego Spike Zord's power and executes an extremely powerful energy slash, that takes the form of Stego Spike's head, destroying the Green A-Squad Ranger. Meanwhile both Pink and Green Dino Fury Rangers combine their finishers.)

Green D.F. Ranger: TIGER FURY STRIKE!

Pink D.F. Ranger: ANKYLO FURY STRIKE!

(They strike both Pink and Yellow A-Squad Rangers, finishing them. Suddenly Pink Dino Fury Ranger is about to talk about Green Ranger's skirt, but gets punched by the latter, who then tears the skirt off.)

Green D.F. Ranger: Skirts... aren't really my thing.

(Zi-O kicks Blue A-Squad Ranger and prepares to finish him.)

FINISH TIME! TIME BREAK!

(Zi-O kicks through Blue A-Squad Ranger, and lands on his feet.)

Zi-O: I will become the demon king! However, I won't be the villainous demon king. I will be the greatest, kindest demon king!

Red D.F. Ranger: Only the Red one remains.

(Then the rest of the heroes prepare to strike the Red A-Squad Ranger.)

WAKE UP!

FINISH TIME! TIME BURST!

Red D.F. Ranger: T-REX FURY STRIKE!

Gold D.F. Ranger: MOSA FURY STRIKE!

Black Sun: RIDER PUNCH!

Aqua: OCEANIC BREAK!

Gokai Orange: GOKAI BLAST!

Wolf Ranger: WOLF BEAM!

(They combine their attacks and destroy her as Kamen Rider Venom growls at them.)

K.R. Venom: Do you think you can win? Our master can't be stopped!

????: But you can!

(Kamen Rider Venom's eyes widen as he gets stabbed by Garo. As they are about to leave, the X-Men blocks them.)