Chapter 17

Sorry that I wasnt able to post yesterday. My phone had some problem yesterday and the whole chapter got deleted. So I have to write everything again :( Well here is the 17th chapter :)

***************

MILEY'S POV

I stood frozen to the ground. I still couldnt believe that Nick sacrificed himself for me. I walked slowly to the scene. I couldnt bring myself to admit that it was Nick there. Nick who was injured. Someone called the ambulance and it arrived within minutes. I ran back to the studio. I burst through the door and was met with stares from my manager and dad who were adding the final touches to my song. "Nick... accident... hospital," I managed to stutter. My dad got the message and pulled me to his car. We drove to the hospital.

Upon arriving at the hospital, the guards had to usher us through the swarm of paparazzi gathered outside the hospital. I ran up the stairs two at a time to Nick's ward. When I reached the floor of Nick's ward, I slowed down. I was afraid of meeting him in his ward. His loved ones would be there and I felt that I was at fault.

When I reached the ward, Selena stepped up to me and said "Dont step any closer bitch. You have done enough damage"

I turned around and ran out of the ward. The tears were coming down heavy now. The paparazzi were blocking the main entrance so I exited via the back.

I ran to an undergroun carpark and wedged myself between the wall and a car. I brought my knees to my chest and cried my heart out.

LIAM'S POV

I went to the hospital to grab some medicine for my mom who hasnt been feeling well for a while now. There was a swarm of paparazzi for some reason at the main entrance so I decided to leave by the back. I pushed the double glass doors. At that moment, I saw a girl running to the underground carpark. She was crying. I decided to follow her. My car was parked there either way so yea.

I saw her wedged between the wall and a car. She looked oddly familiar though. "Miley?!" She turned and looked up at me. Then, she turned the other way and wiped her eyes. I knew that she has been crying.

"Haha, just allergies. Nothing," she explained. But I knew it was more than that. Obviously. I didnt want to push her. Not when she is in such a situation. I offered her a ride home and she accepted it gratefully.

Upon reaching her house, she opened the car door and started walking towards her door. I ran to catch up with her. When she reached the door, she spun round and muttered,"Thank you." And smiled faintly then went into her house. I found myself smiling after she went into her house. I knew then that I was falling for Miley, hard.