Chapter 24

Sorry if I didnt post yesterday. There will be some days where I wont be able to post because I am really busy. Hope you guys understand...

**********

MILEY'S POV

I rushed to Nick's place. Yes I rushed. I didnt trust Selena ever since she called me a bitch at the hospital. I was aware of her. But if she is going to take Nick.... hell no! I wouldnt let it.

I arrived at his house and banged on the front door several times. No answer. I got worried. I unlocked the door with the spare key he gave me before. I closed the door behind mw silently. If I were to surprise them, I have to be extra quiet. I crept along the hallway towards the stairs. I tiptoed up the stairs to the floor above and walked slowly to Nick's room. The door was opened though. Funny. I walked to the door and saw......

NICK'S POV

Selena and I just got home from shopping. I looked at my phone and saw a missed call from Miley. My battery was at 5% so I decided to call her back after charging it. I left Selena in the kitchen and went to my room to charge my phone. I turned around and got a shock. Selena was standing there and staring at me. She took my hands and brought me to the bed. We sat down and she started crying. I was confused.

She opened her mouth and told me stuff I didnt understand. Or at least stuff I didnt want to understand. All I could catch was that Selena loves me. More than a best friend. I sighed and slouched. The next thing I knew, Selena leaned in and her lips were on mine. I knew this was wrong but somehow I couldnt stop. I knew I had to tell Miley about this. I hoped that she would understand though.... but then, I pulled away and saw Miley standing at the door and I knew there is nothing I can do to prove that this kiss doesnt mean anything....

MILEY'S POV

Nick called my name several times but I just ran. I ran into my car and drove home. I kept wiping my eyes on the way home. Upon reachig my house, I saw Liam sitting on the doorstep. Before he could ask anything, I swung my arms around him and cried into his chest. He enveloped me and I never felt more loved. I looked up at him. I must be a dreadful sight, with my mascara running down. Then Liam leaned in and kissed me hard. If Nick can kiss someone else, I dont see how I cant.

NICK'S POV

I chased Miley. I drove my car and rode all the way to her house but upon reaching her house, I saw her kissing Liam. I lowered my head and felt tears welling up. I knew that she has definitely moved on. And that I should as well. This is definitely news to the tabloid. "New couples, Nelena and Liley (or whatever they are called haha)....." I started my engine again and pulled away from her driveway.

When I reached home, Selena was sitting on the couch looking guilty. I know that face. She really means it. I felt sorry for her and went to her and gave her a kiss. She was taken aback by that surprise kiss. "Why?" I asked her.

She told me about her plan. She knew Miley would call to see if she could come over after our shopping. And she knew my battery was weak as well. I leaned in and kissed her again then hugged her tightly. "It's ok. Niley is done." She hugged her tighter. And I felt her smile. Somehow I felt happy as well. I think this is for the best. Maybe I was meant to be with Selena. Maybe....

*********

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT! But thanks guys for reading it. Keep voting! Recommend to your friends! Love you guys! #noh8