Chapter four. It's time to ramble.

Previously on "The Hero of Avalice"

Torque said that the Kingdom Stone is in danger and the heroes need to get it back. The whole quartet except for Torque met Spade with an unpleasant way. Spade called both Lilac and Carol traitors which irritates (Y/N) and they were about to fight Spade , but he escaped. After the fight against Grasshopper , (Y/N) and Lilac escaped from underground and eventually they met up with Carol and Gerald. What will happen next? You will find that out , now.

(Y/N)'s POV.

There we were. Me , Lilac , Carol and Gerald thinking how to get the stone back. I absolutely have no idea what to do now 'cause i'm exhausted from running and flying. Carol then heard a noise and ran towards it.

Lilac: What?

Carol: Someone's following us.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Then Carol ran closely to the bush and jumped in scaring hound dog and we all ran towards it.

Carol: Wait someone with the shield pulled me and Gerald out of the cave. It must have been her.

(Y/N): How do you know it was her?

Carol: Remember when we were in that cave? We've been passed out and we've been pulled by someone. We couldn't get a closer look since . . . you know.

Gerald: Yeah , we even couldn't say anything because our visions were blur. And then she healed us. But when we woke up , she was gone.

(Y/N): I see. If she didn't healed you both , this would've been bad. But Carol , i think you scared her.

Carol: *nervous laugh* *To hound dog* Sorry about pouncing on ya.

No response.

Carol: Hello? I'm sorry?

Lilac and (Y/N): Don't be scared. We promise you'll be safe.

The hound dog then slowly approached us.

???: Are you two the humanised fox and dragon?

(Y/N): Yep.

Lilac: Yeah.

???: *To (Y/N)* Can i touch your tails? *To Lilac* Can i touch your hair?

(Y/N) and Lilac: What?/Huh?

???: Oh okay. Nevermind.

(Y/N) and Lilac: No no it's ok. We just surprised that's all. Go ahead.

Then me and Lilac sat down on the ground with our backs turned to hound dog. She backed.

(Y/N) and Lilac: We won't hurt you.

First she touched my tails.

???: They're so soft.

(Y/N): Agreed.

Then she touched Lilac's hair.

???: It's like a rope.

Lilac: Yeah.

???: Maybe we can be friends.

(Y/N) and Lilac: Sure.

Milla: I'm Milla. What's your names?

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N) (L/N) but call me (Y/N) for short.

Lilac: Lilac.

Milla: That's a pretty good names.

(Y/N): Thanks. This is my friend Gerald. He's a humanised hedgehog.

Lilac: Thanks. This my friend Carol.

Milla: Hi.

Carol: So , thanks for saving us back there. But what were you doing all the way out here?