Chapter five. Fearsome battle against Serpentine.

Previously on "The Hero of Avalice"

Lilac , (Y/N) , Carol and Gerald met hound dog named Milla and they arrived to the treehouse. Lilac confessed her feelings to (Y/N) and in the midnight , Torque explained to Lilac and Carol about a terrifying creature called Lord Brevon. What will happen next? Will our heroes try to stop the war? Will they get the Kingdom Stone back? You will find out soon.

Now. Lilac's POV.

It's morning. All five of us are still sleeping until i heard a phone ringing. I got out of the coach to not wake (Y/N) up and accepted the call.

Lilac: Hello?

General Gong on the phone: Hello . . . this is General Gong.

Few minutes later.

Lilac: Got it. We'll be on our way.

I hung up , and waked (Y/N) up.

Lilac: Rise and shine (Y/N). We've got adventuring to do.

When i said "adventuring" , (Y/N) immediately opened his eyes and got up and he looked at me with stars on his eyes.

(Y/N): I love adventures. Thank you Lilac.

Then he kissed me on the lips and i return that kiss to him.

(Y/N): Now , let's wake up others.

We then came to another room.

(Y/N) and Lilac: Hey , up and at 'em. We've got adventuring to do.

Gerald and Milla woke up , but Carol groans.

Carol: Five more minutes.

That made me a little annoying which (Y/N) noticed and said.

(Y/N): Is she always like this , Lilac?

Lilac: Yeah , she sleeps for like half a day or even more.

(Y/N): Really? She can sleep for that much time?

But then suddenly (Y/N) got a plan how to wake Carol up. He comes up to Milla and whispers his plan on her ear.

Milla: I love that plan.

Lilac: So what's the plan sweetie?

(Y/N) then comes up to me and whispers his plan on my ear.

Lilac: I agree with Milla , that's a brilliant idea.

(Y/N): Then we have to do this. Milla?

Milla: With pleasure.

Then (Y/N) and Milla come closer to Carol and Milla barks while (Y/N) Makes fox sounds , making Carol to trip over bed into the floor.

Milla: Good morning Carol.

(Y/N): Up and at 'em Carol.

Me and (Y/N) laugh as this plan worked. Then all five of us jumped out of treehouse to meet Torque.

Torque: I was wondering when you would be awake.

(Y/N): You can blame Carol for that. She sleeps for like half a day or even more.

Carol yawn and said. "Totally worth it"

Lilac: Well anyway , i got a call from that big panda guy i told about. He's going to help us.

Torque: Where's he coming?

Lilac: Actually we have to meet him. He'll be waiting for us north of here.

Torque: Perfect. I fixed my radar last night so we can use it to find a meeting point. But before we go , (Y/N) there's something i need to tell you.

(Y/N): Hm? What is it?