chapter 2

"Thank you, grandma~ Grandma is so nice~"

    Xiao Da used his cute little milk voice, and immediately started talking about Rainbow Fart. Does he know who is the boss in the family and who should flatter him.

    Xiao Da, who was like a little adult, immediately acted. Anyway, in his opinion, flattery is not shameful at all.

    "Grandma, you've worked hard~"

    "Grandma, drink water~"

    "Grandma, rest for a while~"

    "I'll help grandma with work..."

    Xiao Da took the small bench for a while, brought water for a while, and gave grandma a massage for a while, busy Go, like a little spinning top.

    Her originally fair face became red and neat because of the busy work, and the clothes on her body were still very clean.

    Grandma Xiao looked at her grandson lovingly, feeling her heart melt. "Grandma's grandson is really lovely. He has suffered a lot. I will take you to the supply and marketing cooperative in the county in a few days. Let's go buy delicious food..." Even though she is a middle-aged person now, her physical strength is not as good as that of a

    young man , From the beginning, the heart is strong, and the heart is a woman, the son and daughter of the family, she hits whenever she says, and curses when she opens her mouth.

"The next generation, the first kiss" "The youngest son, the eldest grandson, the old lady's heart"

    It turned out that Grandma Xiao thought she was a woman who could hold up half the sky. How could she be so feudal, but blood closeness couldn't resist it.

    Mother Xiao, who took a slow step, carried a basket of pigweed on her back, and brought her daughter Zhaodi back home.

    Xiao Da acted immediately, took a bench, brought water, his small mouth seemed to have been smeared with honey, "Hello, mother, mother has worked hard, sit down, drink water...

    Xiao Da also took a stool for his younger sister Zhaodi, and brought a cup of water." A bowl of water, Xiao Zhaodi held the water tremblingly and drank it.

    "Oh, my eldest son, why are you sensible? When your father comes back, ask your father to buy you cakes to eat..."

    Xiao's mother praised her eldest son while drinking water, and felt that the water was very sweet because her son's water was very sweet.

    Seven-year-old Xiao Da is like a little chick, his grandma likes to hug him and kiss him, and his mother likes to hug him and kiss him.

    Xiao Zhaodi also picked up her elder brother, and everyone in the family laughed.

    Only Xiao Da wanted to cry, he was too weak.

    The whole family is very happy, because Xiao Da is the pistachio, everyone is very happy.

Xiao Da is not in good health, and Grandma Xiao will give Xiao Da an egg every day, sometimes boiled eggs, sometimes steamed egg custard, sometimes fried eggs, there are 100 ways to eat eggs.

    If it turns out that Xiao Da doesn't like to eat eggs, it's because he has eaten enough, but the weak body of a child, the fragrant steamed egg custard, and two drops of sesame oil make Xiao Da swallow his mouth water.

    Everyone who Xiao Da had eaten good food swallowed, not to mention Xiao Zhaodi, the unsatisfactory tears kept streaming down from his mouth.

    If Xiao Da was really an ignorant child, he might really eat it all up.