Ch 46

It's been a year since the declaration of war. Cael spent most of his time researching different types of magecraft he has seen using Eye of Enlightenment.

He left 5 of his homunculus in the Observation room of Oziran to help out in dealing with the threats,  occasionally he would check the situation himself.

The number of attacks from malicious flying phantasmal species increased this year alone. The barriers couldn't hold on to the overwhelming horde of phantasms.

They are targeting Oziran which leads to many Faltho members and other protection forces leaving the islands to thin down the numbers of the phantasmal beasts.  

This didn't produce much results, because the concept of death itself is meaningless here.

Every being here is made of pure magical energy, as long as a being is replenished with Magical energy, they won't 'die'. Even if their magical energies are reduced to zero, they just need time to replenish the magical energy.

The time to accumulate magical energy varies for citizens of Oziran and outsiders. phantasmal species take a lot more time to manifest again.

Cael believed this is due to the presence of Goddess Nammu.  Unlike the Beast version which is a small part of the goddess, the True primordial Goddess exists here. Her Authority on life is absolute on the reverse side, especially to those under her.

So, 'killing' the phantasmal species is just stalling the time. 

Cael visited the Observation room which surprised a member of Faltho present in the observatory. He immediately got up and said  "Magician Cael, my apologies but Zidikle is on a mission"

Cael paused, and with his right eye twitching he asked in an annoyed voice  "Have I asked about her?"

Efreet manifested on Cael's shoulder saying "Can you blame him? Whenever you come here,  it's always about her"

"Enough playing. Luvon, Summon everyone who is on a mission. It includes the other islands protection force too"

Seeing the serious Cael, Luvon immediately took action. Luvon announced to every warrior that is on a mission to return.

Cael provided special armor to the warriors of Oziran, crafting unique suits for each individual warrior to enhance their damage output. So, they have a special respect for Cael.

All of them returned immediately,  and Cael got straight to the point.

"Warriors of Oziran. I know you have been working hard and pushing the beasts back. But this is not the battle you should fight, it is merely the enemy weakening us, the true battle lies ahead. So, For now, I have created a solution for our problem"

A portal opened up and a Golden shield studded with jewels dropped.

"This is a special Magical Item I have made, this will erect a barrier around the entirety of Oziran. However, unlike the barriers which protect the Islands. This will make the islands a separate space and hence even if the phantasmal beasts try to invade our islands, they will just phase through the islands"

The warriors liked the decision. Since they too have been continuously fighting without a break.

Cael got praise from magicians who are present there working in the observation room. They are already his fanatics when he introduced them to his homunculus.

After activating the Barrier, the Entirety of Oziran got covered in a blue dome.

As everyone are leaving, Cael saw Zidikle looking at him. She signaled him to come out.