3100

(Mecca povvv)

"Nino I want some dick" I said taking his headphones off his head

"Hold up baby" he mumbled focused on the game

I get up turning the livingroom tv off "dick, now" I said taking my shirt off

Lately I've been more horny and hungry  and irritated, and dick always set me straight

"Yo ass be geeking, come on" he stood up taking his shorts off, I smile laying on my back spreading my legs

He climbed on top of me kissing me, adding tongue biting on my bottom lip

"Suck me up baby" he mumbled kissing on my neck, I flip us over and push him back getting on my knees, i pull his dick out his boxers smiling

I took his hardness into my hands and let spit drip onto his tip rubbing it and stroking him at the same time making him moan

"Fuck, mugga" he groaned as I sucked him slowly, making eye contact "you so fucking pretty mugga baby" he rasped out

I sped up my pace and pulled him from my mouth with a pop, letting the spit drip from my lips and went back down slowly easing him to the back of my throat then up again, bobbing my head quickly as i massaged his balls with one hand.

"shit, keep doin that mugga," he panted as his head fell back as he held my head  bobbing it up and down, making his toes curl.

"damn, I'm finna nut" he moaned. I continued slurping and sucking him until he came down my throat. I didn't stop right away so he pulled my head up from his lap.

"I'm finna fuck the shit outcho ass," he said grabbing my throat and spitting in my mouth before kissing me.

He so nastyyy 😩

he stood up to take his shirt off and then grabbed my hand to position me on the couch. I followed his lead and bent over the arm of the couch and Kari kneeled behind me, admiring me. "Pussy so wet"

he slid two fingers inside of me and pumped them a few times before pulling them out and putting them in my mouth. "you taste that shit, mama?" he asked before attaching his mouth to my clit and sucking it.

he licked me up and down, squeezing both of my ass cheeks as i moaned, trying to keep me balance as i bent over.

"ooouu, ima fuckin cum," i moaned feeling him spit in my butt and apply pressure with his thumb as his tongue lapped up my juices hungrily. he smacked my ass and sucked on my clit while i shook as my cum dropped down his chin.

He continued eating as I shook trying to stay standing. his mouth was doing numbers on my clit. his tongue moving quickly against my folds.