"Kaminari bruh.."

Kirishima throws a ball in the air, catches it, and throws it again.
He's currently laying on his bed, facing the ceiling, throwing a baseball his dad bought him years ago before he left the family picture.
Kirishimas family is a sensitive topic for him. His dad left the family when he was at the age of 10 and ever since Kirishima hasn't heard a word from him. So far he doesn't even know if his father is alive or dead. As far as he is concerned he doesn't really care or need his dad. His mother on the other hand had been depressed for 4 years due to his fathers leaving that was until she found Laken. Kirishima has been made fun of for having two moms but he doesn't really care considering he's gay himself and his mother has never been more happier with anyone else than Laken.

Kirishima soon hears his phone vibrate on his nightstand. He leans over and picks it up. He notices a notification from an unknown number.

He makes a mistake looking at it.

-Unknown Number-
KAMINARI YOU STUPID BITCH I'M GONNA RUN YOU OVER WITH A FUCKING BUS YOU NASTY WHORE PIG!!

Kirishima looks at the strange number and quickly realizes the said Kaminari dude sounds pretty familiar but he can't put his finger on the said person so he ignores it.

-Kiri- Ummm sorry man, I think you got the wrong number....

-Unknown Number-
KAMINARI I KNOW THIS IS YOU!!

Why is this man so angry for? What could have pissed this man off so much? Kirishima decides to take a picture of his forehead, Showing red hair.

-Kiri- I bet this Kaminari dude doesn't have red hair?? Damn man you must be pissed at this Kaminari guy👀...

-Unknown Number-
Wtf ever....Guess I got the wrong fatass number or some shit....My bad.

-Kiri- Welllll......What happened man??

-Unknown Number-
Why the fuck would I tell you?

-Kiri-
Well you already "bothered" me so the least you could do is tell me what happened.

-Unknown Number-
Whatever. I was drinking water and he took it out of my hand and splashed my fucking face with it.......He is a no good piece of shit.

-Kiri-
LMAO he seems like fun. I should meet him one day 💀

-Unknown Number-
Stfu your annoying bye.

-Kiri-
Wait man....Why did he do it?

-Unknown Number-
YOU THINK I FUCKING KNOW??
I'M GONNA FIND THE FUCKER AND BEAT HIS FACE IN A DAMN MICROWAVE.

-Kiri-
Chill man....It's not that deep.

-Unknown Number-
Stfu.

Why does this Kaminari guy sound so familiar tho....Kirishima knows his roommate has a boyfriend named Kaminari but that can't be the right Kaminari this angry guy is talking about....Right?

-Kiri-
Wait.....Does he have blonde hair?

-Unknown number-
Blonde?? The stupid bitch looks like he dyes his hair with mustard but yeah ig

-Kiri-
Omg I think ik him...

-Unknown Number-
How so??

-Kiri-
Is he in a relationship??

-Unknown Number-
I think he's dating a girl named Jiro

Yep, That's him..

-Kiri-
Yeah I know him...He's litterly dating my Roomate😭

-Unknown Number-
Fucking great...

-Kiri- LMAO THE FUNNY THING IS I STILL HAVE HIS NUMBER BUT FORGOT ABOUT IT😭

-Unknown Number-
Actually....Can you do me a favor then?

A favor...? Kirishima thinks to himself

-Kiri-
Ugh sure...

-Unknown Number-
Call him and ask him where he's at. He won't answer me

Kirishima chuckles at the little favor asked of him...This could be risky honestly. He has no idea who this number belongs to but this man wouldn't actually try and kill Kaminari right...?

-Kiri-
Okay brb bro

-Unknown Number-
I'm not your fucking bro...

-----------------------------‐-----------------------------------‐
I'm currently reading this again and just wanted to say- I made this fic a long ass time ago so it's pretty shitty. BUT LATER ON IT'S FUNNY ASF😭
Word count- 658