¤Dancing in Red¤

Kirishimas POV:

As soon as a popular song comes on Jiro and Kaminari look at each other and smile.

"Were dancing to this song baby.." Kaminari suggests before standing up to grab Jiros hands, swaying his hips. Jiro laughed and took Kaminari's hand as she kissed him lazily.
And then they disappeared in the crowd leaving Bakugo and Kirishima at the bar.

"So your the fucker that made me play Roblox huh?"

Bakugo spoke up with a shit eating grin.
Kirishima smiled back.

"Well if I remember correctly you were having a blast" Kirishima said and looked down when Bakugo moved his knee, making their knees brush together ever so slightly.

"Yeah I like to bully kids"

Bakugo replied before taking a swig of his drink.

"I told you it would be fun" Kirishima said with a shrug.

He took this time to really take a look at the blonde stranger and he wasn't that bad looking if anything he was quiet handsome. He had black ripped jeans on that were a little tight making his thighs look better than they should. He wore a tye-dyed hoodie with the colors orange and black on them and a black hat on that was wore backwards. He had beautiful red eyes and a nose piercing and if Kirishima wasn't mistaken he saw a tongue piercing aswell.

Kirishima on the other hand had only two piercings. His belly button and his nose. Kirishima wore black leggings with a Crimson Riot shirt. He tied is red and black flannel around his waist earlier due to the heat.

Kirishima took this time to be a bit playful so he grabbed the hat Bakugo was wearing and put it on his head instead. Thank god he had his hair down.

"What the fuck was that for?"
Bakugou looked as if he had just stepped on a lego.

"What...? Don't I look good handsome?"

Kirishima said with a wink and a smile.

"No you look stupid as fuck" Bakugou said as he took his hat back and flipped it backwards again.

"Your just mad I look better than you" Kirishima grinned and looked down at Bakugo's lime margarita.

"When did you even order that?"
Kirishima said now wanting a margarita.

"I ordered it minutes ago before you showed up"

Kirishima didn't say anything in return but called a worker over. The girl he called over to take his order started to flirt with him...She was fine Kirishima couldn't lie.

She was a latino and had long wavy black hair with these blue eyes.

"What can I get you pretty boy?"
She said with a wink

Yeah....She was very hot

"Can I have a Strawberry Margaritta with lemons?" He asked knowing they like to make and mix drinks here considering he just walked past a guy with two Bloody Mary's and what looked like to be Dr.Pepper mixed in with them...Which he sure would taste bad but he probably got it for the feeling not the taste.

"Sure thing" She said as she walked off

Kirishimas eyes landed on Kaminari and Jiro in the crowd and they looked so beautiful together. Kaminari had his hands on her waist and Jiro had her back to him moving her hips while laughing...They both were clearly out of it but Jiro knew how to move her body around for sure. The purple and yellow lights hit them perfectly making Kaminaris hair look gold in the purple light. Jiro looks so sexy in the yellow lighting...It was almost like a sunset was setting on her skin.