Wood to a hungry flame

Bakugo's POV:

Bakugo woke up to the sound of the birds singing their shitty ass songs. He groans and sits up, wiping his eyes a bit. He grabs his phone and reads 2:45 PM.

God damn he was fucked up last night.
If he got a girl pregnant he's moving states...He checked his phone and noticed a notification from Kirishima. Oh right...He met him last night. He taps on the imagine to see a picture of a little dog curled up on Kirishimas lap. Kirishima is in the living room that's a fact due to the couch he's sitting on.
------------------------------------------------------------

EXPLOSIONMURDER
-Ugly ahh dog.

A response comes almost immediately.

Shitty Hair
-Darby is NOT ugly thank you very much sir, She's well groomed and happy. Fuck off.

EXPOSIONMURDER
-Well grommed my ass, Bro looks like a wet New York rat.

Shitty Hair
-You look like a wet New York rat.

EXPLOSIONMURDER
- "Wanna dance?" Bitch if I looked like a New York rat you wouldn't have danced with me. Dumbass...

Shitty Hair
- Bro we were both drunk, I'm surprised we didn't fuck.

EXPLOSIONMURDER
-

EXPLOSIONMURDER- Your a faggot?

EXPLOSIONMURDER
- Your a faggot?

Shitty Hair
- Bro pulled the "F" word on me.

EXPLOSIONMURDER
- Please shove a dick up your ass and shut the fuck up.

Shitty Hair
- Only if it's your dick pookie 😔🤞

EXPLOSIONMURDER
-

EXPLOSIONMURDER- Never speak again

EXPLOSIONMURDER
- Never speak again.

Bakugo jumps a bit when Kirishima starts to call him. He answers and raises a brow when Kirishima turns on his camera. All Bakugo can see is Kirishima's forehead.

"Sucking dick isn't gay."

Is all he says. That's all.

Bakugo sighs and turns on his camera. He doesn't respond and gets up with his phone. He props his phone up on a flower vase in the kitchen, Letting Kirishima see the kitchen he's in and Bakugo himself.

"Your fucking gay Kirishima. Nobody says sucking dick isn't gay"

Bakugo says before turning his back to the camera to open his fridge.
"It isn't gay if you say no homo"
Bakugo fucking chuckles at that. He takes out some green apples, Placing them on a cutting board.

"What are you making?"

Bakugo hears Kirishima ask....Bakugo grabs a knife and begins cutting the apples up into slices.
"Carmel apples"

Kirishima hums and Bakugo notices how quiet Kirishima is...When Bakugo looks up from his apples he notices Kirishima staring at his naked chest.

God damn can a man not go shirtless before he goes to bed?

"I literally just got up Kirishima...I forgot to change into a shirt. Please stop staring at me you fucking perv"

Kirishima giggles and ends up propping his phone on his sleeping mut of a dog.

Great now Bakugo can see his full ugly face.

"How am I not supposed to stare at your chest? I'm not a perv...I have a nice body too you know? I was- I was- comparing your body to mine...How much do you lift?" Kirishima asks

Bakugo huffs and turns his head.

"I don't go to the gym dumbass, I just do exercises and jog all the time. I eat healthy too...I'm using carmel on these apples because I haven't had a treat in awhile"

Kirishima hums and watches as Bakugo moves around, watching him move around in the kitchen, grabbing carmel from the fridge, A bowl from the cabinet and a glass of water. Bakugo shakes the carmel, drizzling it over the apple slices he had put in the bowl.

"Bakugo...What are ya makin?" Kaminari suddenly appears.

Kirishima watches as Kaminari steals a piece of apple and places it in his mouth only to chew loudly.

"Do you wanna fucking die Pikachu? You make my life so much worse. Why can't you just go outside and lay in the middle of the road and wait till a bus full of kids runs your ass over?"

Kirishima laughs when Kaminari ignores him.

"Oh your talking to Kirishima? Yo, You should come over sometime yeah? I'd love to swim with you"

Swim?

"You guys have a pool?" Kirishima asks on the other end of the phone and Kaminari grins.

"Yep! Me and Jiro are actually having a pool party tomorrow if you want to come. I know that's a bit soon but we wanted to keep it on the down low, Don't want to many people coming over ya know?"

Holy shit Kirishima can't remember the last time he went swimming.

"Yeah sure I'll come. You guys will have alcohol right?"

Kirishima asks and Kaminari just smirks...Yeah, They'll have alcohol.

"Mina will be here, Jiro will be here, My old friend Sero and you ofcourse...See, Not to many people"

Kirishima notices Bakugo isn't in the camera's vision anymore and he cant help but ask.

"Where did Bakugo go?"

Kaminari raises a brow and shrugs.

"He probably went to his room to eat alone. He hates me, And he hates me so much he didn't even come back for his phone. I'll take the phone to him"

Silence fills both ends of the phone. The only sounds are Kaminari's feet hitting the ground as he makes his way to Bakugo's room. Kirishima can hear the door open and some mumbles before the door shuts, Kaminari left, Leaving Bakugo and Kirishima alone again.

"Your not coming to the fucking party right?"

Bakugo asks as he chews an apple.

"Ugh, Duh, Ofcourse I'm coming over. I wanna swim"

Kirishima replies.

"Swim? Fuck that shit, The whole time this party is going down I'll be in my room jerking off to porn or some shit"

Kirishima laughs and shakes his head.

Unbelievable.

"What...Are you scared I'm a better swimmer than you are?" Kirishima teases and that...-That sparks something inside of Bakugo.

Kirishima notices his eyes get brighter like a slab of wood to a hungry flame.

Bakugo grits his teeth when he smirks.

"Fine...I'll drown your ass when you come over tomorrow."
------------------------------------------------------------

Can't wait to finish this fic bro-
Word count- 1021