chapter one

"Good morning sir"

The receptionist of the BLACK DRAGON's office is greetings to the tall figure. But the man don't care about her greetings or any of the employees greetings, but every staff members greet him anyways because they don't wanna see heaven or hell this much soon in their young age.

The tall figure just went straight towards his office room and loosen his tie a bit.

"Good morning tae..."

Kim Taehyung's right hand man Kim Namjoon coming inside the office room with his dimple smile.

"How about our deal with that fucking club hyung, are they still refuse to deal with us?"

"Mmm I am hear to tell you about that tae. I think they are dealing with a new team, mostly with Dead Tigers.
As you know they are the only one who can stand against us."

"Burning that fucking red rose club. Destroy it like no one can ever found."
Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Calm down tae. We can't do anything without think. Dead Tigers trying to destroy us step by step..."

Namjoon just just sigh and continue.

"...You know they started to dealing with our business partners too. As you know we are the number one mafia team in Seoul. Still we are. But I am not sure about the future tae. That's why I said we should think a lot before doing anything."

"Yes you right, we must arrange a meeting with only six of us. I am so glad I have you hyung." Taehyung said with a small smile.

"And also tae, did you remember that I told you about my brother Jungkook. He finished his training tae. He came yesterday. As you know he went to U.S.A to that training because then he can join our group. What is your decision about him tae." Namjoon asked with a bit of doubt.

"Of course hyung, tomorrow is his interview. Tell him to come and meet me tomorrow. If he's skillful as you he can be select to our special team. If he select he'll be the last one who joining to special group because I only need seven members for that team. Then it'll always be seven. Only seven."
Taehyung said.

Namjoon just nodded and left the office room.

Black Dragon mafia team was started by Taehyung's father. But he isn't the one who making the team number one in Seoul. That's Taehyung. He built that to this far. His father only made team and Taehyung make that success.
Kim Namjoon and his boyfriend Kim Seokjin, Min yoongi and his boyfriend Jung hoseok. They meet Taehyung in the university. They become so close and Taehyung invited them to his mafia team. Then he made the special team for discuss about special investigations. With that he becomes number one mafia king in Seoul.
But like every one has enemy he also have one. Kim Haegul. Dead Tigers Mafia leader. He always wants to become number one mafia king in Seoul. The special about him is he try this whole 25 years. But still he can't. Now he is 45years. He is very much jealous over Taehyung. How he becomes this much successful in his young age. That's why he has a competition with Kim Taehyung. Killing Taehyung and become a number one mafia king in Seoul is his only dream.

What do you think.

Will he be able to archive his dream?