chapter two

"Where is young master Jennie?"
Taehyung asked Jennie main maid of his mansion soon as he came to his mansion.

"Young master is in his room master..."
Jennie answered.
"...Do you want me to call him sir?
Then you can have dinner."
Jennie asked with a bow.

Taehyung just went to upstairs to his and his lover's shared bedroom without answering her. Soon as he entered his room his cold expression vanished from his face. This is whole different Taehyung.

"Baby..."

Taehyung called his love of his life with his boxy smile. only his lovecan see. Yes he smile with his workers too but it's just a small smile. They can barely see Taehyung's boxy smile.

" Ohh Tae, you came?"
He asked Taehyung with a wide smile, his eye smile that Taehyung dieing to see everytime.

Park Jimin Taehyung's life. They were college friends. That time Taehyung was suffering from this mafia thing. He saw how his father killed innocent people. That makes him afraid of everything. The screaming of Innocent people's were hearing from everywhere. That made Taehyung go crazy. He became so weak from his mind. Even he got in to depression. But fortunately he had Jimin on his side. Jimin always cheer him up and he went to get medical treatment for Taehyung. Jimin never madr Taehyung alone in a single minute. How much far Taehyung came today, how much strong Taehyung today, that's only because of Jimin. Then Taehyung started to fall in love with him. So he asked Jimin to be his boyfriend. After their graduation Taehyung made black dragon as Seoul number one mafia team with Jimin's help and also other's. Now they have being in relationship for 5 years. In this whole 5years Taehyung fall for Jimin Even harder. Taehyung's coldness and strictness is only because of his father's behavior. How much Jimin try to vanished his coldness and strictness, still he can't but he always try to make his boyfriend as sweet person. Yes Taehyung is so sweet but only for Jimin. His Jimin.
Jimin hasn't anyone his life who he love more than Taehyung. They are each other's happy place. They are real definition of soulmates.

Taehyung went towards his lover, who is trying to find something in closet. He went straight to his lover and back hugged him. He nuzzle his nose in to Jimin's neck and inhaled his sweet scent that he miss this whole day.

"I missed you soo much baby..." Taehyung mumble on to his neck.

Jimin just smile and faced Taehyung and gave him peck on his lip.

"...Where is Jinsoo?" Taehyung asked.

"He already in his room taking best nap in the world."Jimin said while unwrapping Taehyung's hands from his waist that wrapped around his waist while ago. Then he get his towel and move closer to Taehyung's ear and bite it and pulled it bit. Then asked with a seductive voice,

"Wanna shower together honey?"

Taehyung just stare at his and smirk.

"No. I have another plan. Go and come quickly."
Jimin just nodded with a still with that seductive look and left to the bathroom.

AN/
What do you think about Taehyung's plan?🌚🌚