Jack Frost x Male Reader Part 2 end

The bright morning light filtering through Jack’s window forced both of the room’s occupants to stir awake, both holding each other as both spirits opened their eyes, each other’s faces being the first thing they both could register. M/n kissed Jack’s nose softly, eliciting a giggle from the snow-haired teen he was happily cuddling with.

“Looks like Jack Frost’s nose has been nipped for once,” M/n said with a smug grin, causing Jack to just laugh out loud as he nuzzled into the redhead’s warm body. “That’s my thing!” M/n ran his hand through Jack’s incredibly soft hair before lightly kissing his pale lips. “And I turned it against you. Looks like it was a success.”

Jack merely rolled his eyes and began kissing his lover before they were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Both spirits immediately stopped and turned their heads to see Bunny leaning in the doorway with a coy smirk. “When you two are done rutting,” he said smugly, “North wants to make you a Guardian. So hurry up and get dressed, ya wankers.”

As the Pooka left, Jack sent an icy wind after him before having another close the door, just as an unmanly scream was heard, making both boys laugh as they began to get out of bed. Jack took his time, watching M/n get dressed into his normal attire, taking in his features. His adequately-muscled arms, the way they moved as he put on his pants and shoes before his shirt slipped on.

“I can feel you staring at my back, babe.” Jack blushed and started pulling his pants on before grabbing his staff as M/n opened the door, leaving his leather jacket on the nearby table, walking out of the room and into North’s workshop with Jack by his side, the two of them holding hands. When they reached the upper level, they found their fellow Guardians waiting for them.

“Sorry I wasn’t here for the induction ceremony yesterday. I got caught up with...something,” M/n apologized, a faint blush dusting his cheeks. “It is no problem. You two love each other, clearly.” Both Jack and M/n stood closer, fingers lacing together as Jack kissed his new boyfriend’s cheek. “We do.” Tooth and Sandy floated over and hugged them both. “Oh! We’re so happy for you!”

Sandy conjured up a depiction of a ring with his sand, causing both boys to blush madly. Although, truth be told, M/n wasn’t that opposed to the idea of possibly being married to Jack. Though it was probably best if he waited a while to make their relationship more concrete.

“Maybe. One day.”