The Beginning of the Story

I was walking down the hallway into my classroom.
When suddenly I got called to the principal office it said:"Izuku Midoriya Please come to my Office!"🥭

The others laught at me, they thought I would get suspended by the school or so they thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since the secret has been revealed my mind is full of hatred I thought my classmates would be happy and we would have fun but that was not it after they got the news that I was originally quirkless they spread rumours and started to hate me. And after that incident something shocking happened "You want me to give the quirk you originally gave me to my classmate Katsuki Bakugo" I stopped calling him Kachan a long time ago after all he started the rumours.

"Yes, Young Midoriya that is correct" said Allmight with a happy face.

After that I lost it again

I lost my future as a hero and wanted to die but the thing is they gladly didn't suspend me

"Alr take that stupid quirk and be happy I didn't liked you ALLMIGHT anyways!!" After all I sold all the hero stuff from him and got so much money on me now he will say " Pls give me money " it's not  like I cared but well he said something that day that made me very angry....

Previous....

"Izuku Midoriya pls to my office"said the speaker
After they laught I went inside the office

"Well Izuku Midoriya I want to give you a special Mission just for you. We have a portal that can only activate once every month and we had someone on that mission that didn't come back and we want you to find information on the world there after that you will be suspended you will not have a choice after all your quirk wasn't your originally quirk. So byee 🤣 😂  and be happy we got you a better live in hell."

After that I got teleported into a new world

"The test subject is finished" came from a voice but far away.

I began to cry WHY DOES THAT ONLY HAPPEN TO ME

After that I was being lessoned for 100 years by my creator, my mother.

After she saw no potential in me she discarded me just like the people from there the other world I forgot about.

I began finding a new family or new friend

......

Ater the 3 BETRAYALS I HAD ENOUGH I DISOWNED MY NAME AND WILL BE WAITING FOR A GNOSSIS
AFTER ALL I CALL MYSELF SCARAMOUCH.
🥝
After the traveler defeat me I wanted to hunt him/her after all she/he took my dream away.

After I got to the tree I wanted the people to forget me .

And that happened and I was happy
, happy to be free.

After that I had a new identity named Wanderer

My memory's from my past are a mystery for me🍓

Afte that I went with the traveler only to find out that I got my memory's back from the Dendro archon and got my vision I was so happy and glad after I saw the dendro archon as my mother and will have a happy live or so I thought.

Will be continuing......