The time of the awakening 🍋

After that the traveler went to snezhnaya and confronted the cryo Arcon to give his/her Brother/Sister back. But It was too late the people from the fatui awakened the heathently principals and confronted the God.

TRAVELERS POV:

"I WILL KILLL YOU FOR HURTING MY FAMILY" After the entence fight the fatui and the traveler got a reunion and went to all nations to celebrate.

Wanderers pov
🧅

"I wondered what the traveler is up to After all the gnosis has been taken from all nations hopefully we will have the answer" after I said that the dendro archon spoke

"Wanderer I feel weak" said nahida with a tiring voice

"I hope you will live a happy live" she said with ahappy smile.

After that something unexpected happened infront of me were all the gnosis of each county they combined and wanted to give the power to me after all I'm just a puppet waiting to be a god.

After that my hair started turning into the color of the elements and had a blue shape in it.

After that I passes put and woke in a  unfamiliar🥖 world.

" So I'm back" with a smile I went to UA and got to meet my former classmates" if you are wondering I still have the color and the gnosis in my possession.

And that I went to the classrooms and looked for 1A and went inside.

I saw all my classmates laughing like I wasn't there for some months or even existed. After that I got confronted by someone
🥐

"HEY YOU PEACE OF SH(I)T" someone said that I was familiar with. After I got to hear he's voice ofter I got the hang of it it's Katsuki Bakugo.

" ahhh hello I'm just passing by I wanted to go to the principal office" I said with a grin on my face

"WELL JUST GO JUST AHEAD THEN LEFT THERE WILL BE A ROOM WHAT SAID PRINCIPLE AND LEAVE YOU IDK PERSON" said Katsuki with a bit of a calm voice.

After that I went to the principle office and knocked on the door. After that a voice came that said:" come in "

I after i went inside I found nezu after all I recovered my memory's after the fight.

" Ahh hello I'm here because of a mission that you send me to and wanted to suspend me !!!" I said with a calm voice

"Oh didn't expect that you came and imbot going to suspend you, you are officially now in ua and will be in the same class as your former classmates.

To be continued....

🍖🥨🧇🍕🥨