5 - ᴍʏ ᴄʀᴜsʜ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 14, 1993
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
So it's the next day and all the kids are are out and the girls are taking there sibling's to the park.

Their all sitting there watching there siblings and malani says " y'all we got bring them back early so we can hit the library."

"We will back around in a hour or two, then we can got to the library ok cool plan" tionne said.

Malani looked at her and she said " oh dang look who showed up."

She pointing at the guys pointed at them walking over to the park.

They saw Charley and he ran over to them, then he said to sanaya "hey sanaya you still down for the assignment."

"Yeah but can we do it at the library the house is occupied so what do you say" she said to wish.

"Yeah that's cool anywhere you wanna go, and it's gonna be me and the guys so if you wanna bring your friends that's cool" he said to her.

Sanaya smiled and she says "sounds like a plan."

Charley smiles and he walked away.

ʙᴏʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Charley runs back to the boys and said " aye y'all know I got that project with p right."

Charley smiles at them and he says " and y'all are coming with me."

Everybody looked at him confused.

Lucky looked at him confused and he said " nigga we didn't even say if we were finna go or not."

"Well if y'all wanna see y'all girlfriends then be my guest" wish said.

Lucky mugged him and he got a little upset and he said "wish if you don't shut yo ass up man."

An they got into a argument.

Krayzie smacked his lips and he stood up and he said " can shut the hell up for once please."

"aye wish we will all go with ok sounds like a deal" Krayzie continued.

"yeah man thanks man I owe you one" wish said happy.

Krayzie looked up at him and he says "but while we're there do not embarrass yourself and us."

Wish looks at confused and he says "I'm not I promise y'all."

A then wish left and krayzie said "y'all wanna stay at my house so we can wait on wish."

Then everybody said yeah and left.

After 30 to 20 minutes later they have a call on the house phone.

Krazyie answered the phone and he said "hello ..... yeah ..... you outside .... ok we coming that's was wish let's go."

They all got up and left.

Then right when there finna pass up flesh and layzie's house flesh says.

"aye i forgot something in the house wish can you come with me" flesh said.

A wish smacked his lips and he said " yeah but we better not take long."

" we not come on" flesh says shaking his head layzie looks at him and he says " how long you guys gone take."

"Not that long it's gonna be a surprise" he said grinning.

After that krazyie , bizzy , and layzie just made to the library and the spotted the girls.

Then the girls said "hey."

"hey" the boys said.

Sanaya looks at all of them and she says "hey were's wish and flesh I thought they would come."

"There coming flesh had to go get something at the house" layzie said.

It was quite for 2 seconds then Marie said " so you guys wanna go in now."

Then everybody yeah and walked in the library.

An then Right before there were finna go in wish and flesh came in and running.

Layzie slightly mugged them up and down and he said " man why y'all take so long."

Flesh looked at him and smacked his lips and he said " man be quiet we here now so let's go."

After that they all walked in.

After they walked in sanaya told wish " hey wish ima go grab us a table ok."

Then wish said "yeah that's cool" then all the girls walk to a table.

Boys pov
Wish looks at the boys and he says "aye y'all better not do nothing ok."

Layzie looks at him and he says " that's a question we should ask you dummy."

Then wish looked him seriously and he said "for real y'all I'm serious."

"Ok wish we got yo back ok" krayzie said to wish. 

"thanks man for real" wish thanked him and krazyie said " no problem."

Then he walked away, then krazyie said " y'all we know wish is the youngest we gotta do this for him ok."

Then everybody said yeah.

After that they got set up and they got work.

Charley's pov
Man sanaya is so beautiful I can't believe I'm working with my crush.

Then sanaya said " wish you here me" then that's when she pulled up my thoughts.

" yeah sorry what we're you saying" I said embarrassed.

" I was saying for the post since we print out all the pictures and stuff do you want to help me glue them on" she said in a very sweet tone.

" yeah I will help" I said grabbing the glue, but she going in and grabbing the glue.

No one's pov
They both grabbed the glue and there hands were touching and they just looked at each other.

Then wish said " I will just go get one" then walked away to go grab one.

Then sariyah and malani came up to her and said "girl you ok what happened."

Then sanaya said " we both touch hands"

An then they looked confused and said "huh."

Then sanaya said " we both grabbed the glue and we touched hands."

An malani said " you act like you never touch a boy hand before."

" that's a different boy ...... my crush maya" she said putting her hands on riyah's shoulders.

" ok girl dang we get what you saying" riyah said.

"That's why you so excited I never seen you like this" sariyah said to her.

Then sanaya said " the same question I should for , have you talk to krazyie."

"No why should I" solani said confused.

Then sanaya said "look at the way his looking at you."

An then solani turned her back and looked at krazyie staring and smiling then he looked down.

Then sanaya said "come on."

She grabbed Sariyah's arm and walked to the guys.  

"Hey krazyie" sanaya said.

"Yeah"

This one was my favorite tell me which one was your favorite chapter 📚