6 - ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ ɪs ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 13, 1993
ʙᴏʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Wish went get another glue but he stop at the boys table before he went back.

"Hey y'all guess what happened" he said happy.

Then flesh said "nigga why you do happy for."

"So Sanaya asked me to help her with the poster to glue the pictures on right and right before I reached for the she did to" he said.

Then layzie says "and what else happened."

"Then we both looked at like .... I don't know how to explain it" wish said so romantic.

"Damn my lil brother in love"flesh said laughing.

Then wish said " no I'm not ..... I just didn't...." He got cut off bye layzie.

"Uh uh huh yeah who's slipping now on there words" Layzie said laughing.

"Shut up layzie" he said mad

" aye I'm sorry gettt yourr words right" layzie said and everybody laughing at him.

But krazyie wasn't paying attention to them his eyes were all on sariyah.

She looked so beautiful standing right there in his eyes.

"Dang kray you staring at her again" bizzy said.

Then flesh said "you know she's fine" he said looking at her.

Then bizzy said " shut up nigga you have Marie" he said upset.

"I know" flesh said smiling.

Then kray said " look at tionne " he said while she was walking to go stand next to sariyah.

Then tionne looked up a little bit and then she turned to sariyah and whispered in her ear.

Then sariyah looked up and started smiling, then she whispered back.

Krazyie was daydreaming and flesh was calling his name.

"Kray ..... Kray" he said loudly.

He pulled him out of his thoughts he said " huh" then everybody laughed.

Then flesh said " damn you daydreaming about my sister man you just like another wish."

Then wish said " hey his more worse then me ..... in my defense."

"Flesh nigga you worse than me" kray said to flesh.

Then flesh said " how I'm I worse than you?" He said looking at him confused.

"Remember what happen in science class with tionne " kray said to him.

Everybody didn't know what he was say at first then everybody knew now what he was talking about.

Then flesh said " how do you remember that?" He questioned.

Then layzie said " beecause yoou werre slippingg" he said and they all started laughing.

"So if I stutter then you stutter" kray said.

After they were talking for a little bit they sanaya and sariyah coming there way.

The sanaya said "hey krayzie."

Then he turned around and he said " yeah"

An then that's when sanaya said "do you have history partner."

" Nah she supposed to be going but I don't know we're she's at" he said concerned.

Then that's when they both looked shocked because they knew it was sariyah.