We keep this love in photographs 🌷

A/N:

So on 27 June something happened that was like, something that moved my soul.

As you might know, it was N'Becks movie, LLL premier night. A very very important day for that adorable and incredible woman. Everyone was there to support her. Her family, friends and us too. So how could P'Freen stay back?

It was obvious and P'Freen also hinted that she would be there. But no one expected that she would specially ask the director to let her go on stage. 

Yes, when the announcer asked who would like to give N'Beck flowers, P'Freen stood up proudly, a brightest smile on her face, making her way to her Nong among the crowd, holding the eternal flowers. 

Yes, the important thing to notice here is that, she gave the handmade flowers. Which had lilies, roses and tulips. In one interview, she told that as N'Beck likes Roses, she would always give her Roses and lilies whenever it will be her turn to give her flowers. And of course she included some pat of her too; the tulips.

The smile on N'Becks face was so bright and precious. It seemed like any moment she would cry. Out of happiness.

(Translation:

Congratulation!
"Congratulations na ka, Nong sao. For the first movie, Keng mak. May you continue to grow. I will always support you. always encourage you. always beside you na ka.")

I just want to say that, witnessing that moment just overwhelmed my heart so much. It was good to see; that there are the people like P'Freen and N'Beck who exist and who gives so much importance to the relationship they have. It's pure and both of them just are ready to give everything to each other. But we all know P'Freen is more down for her N'Beck but that's not the point. The point is that relationship is what encourages me to write more and more about them.

I try to portray their love in the purest way possible. I hope you are enjoying the story.

Stay happy and stay blessed.

Enjoy !!!

P'Freens POV

So, for the past few days, we would wake up in different places. Sometimes in motels or sometimes in luxury suits; but this would be my view.