Starving by Hailee Steinfeld🌷

A/N:

Just a gentle reminder.

Be kind to people. You don't know what they have faced in life or right now going trough. So use kind and humble words.

POV changed

Well let's just say, I don't know how we reached at the point from discussing to most serious issue to this horny monster looking at me with nothing but lust and hunger in her eyes.

I mean I have experienced this part of her; more than the times that I can even remember. And by saying experienced I mean; it was different and if I would say more, it was educational at every damn time. 

Her sex drive is.....something that I cannot just take lightly. Every time we do it; it is meaningful and passionate. Hot. And....ahmm........*whispering*long lasting. Like, from night.......till dawn. I don't know how she manages that or even me? God.

But........

Is it tiring? Yes.

So, it's worth it?

Yes, absolutely yes. Millions of times yes. It's so fucking amazing that sometimes I just don't want to get out of that state.

I think it is something, that has made me I don't know....more territorial about her? And I get jealous easily.

I was not like it before, till I got into a relationship with her. But, who wouldn't? She is a complete package. And to addition to it; this. Starting from our first time together, things are just getting better and hotter.

She is so understanding and also the only person who can make me this open about my thoughts and confidant. She encourages me to say them. And that's why we are able to explore our own likes-dislikes, boundaries and fanaticise. Together.

Because of her I got to know something very important. Which is, as much as sincerity about love, matters in a relationship, then so does the sex life. Partners should be able to tell each other about their likes and dislikes for this too. Like fantasies and whether they are ready and comfortable to do that particular thing with their partner or not. Trust me, before her, I didn't imagine myself think about sex life this seriously, but now, I know how important it is. And how much it is a necessity to be it healthy.

I guess, you just need a right partner to tell or make you feel these things. You just deep down knows it and realise eventually with time and will be able to say it then. Just like I have explored mine and hers. Rene......she just....used to say this before.

'Silent ones are the freakiest ones.'

I don't know she said that for me or her partner. Maybe both. I don't know.

But right now we are in the situation here. I don't have any idea what has managed to turn her on, but it did. And I think to the point, where there is no turn backs.

Looking at her eyes I am kind of speechless. So I just smiled and nervously hit her shoulder.

"Yeah.....stop kidding. Let's go to sleep."

And without waiting for her, I tried to stand up. But before I could even do that, she tighten her grip on my waist and wrapped her other hand around me, completely locking in her embrace and held me in place. I looked at her with my mouth hanged open a little, completely shocked.

Wao, she is persistent today.

She kept looking at me seriously as she whispered, "I am serious darling."

The way she spoke plus in the way she did it, I was also getting that kind of.....feeling inside me. Well, it's not like I am avoiding or anything, but its, I don't know, I don't want her to do this just to take my mind off of those things. I know I overthink sometimes, but, I cannot help it.