Zolgia's return pt 1

With Cody now having what's left of Basara's harem, they decide to have sex with each other, Cody at first isn't so bright on the idea but he knew it was inevitable in a harem. Someone that used to know Basara 3 years ago has returned.

Cody: ( This is honestly gonna be awkward)

Maria: You ok Cody?

Cody: Yeah I'm fine just don't know how I'll have sex with 4 girls.

Mio: However you want Cody-san.

Cody: Is this going to be a common thing with all of you now? Calling me Cody-san?

Maria: She giggles from Cody's question. It's a cute name Cody-san, and lighten up a little, you have 4 girls to sleep with so it'll be more fun! 😘

Cody blushes from Maria's blow kiss and wink, the other girls saw this as an opportunity to tease him.

Mio: Aww is someone in love?

Cody: ( Oh god what have I gotten myself into? I know they're supposed to be anime girls but this is looking a lot harder than expected... Aphrodite if you're reading my mind please do something to make this easier.)

Maria: Here's my trump card Cody-san, go on ahead and use it on me~

Chisato noticed Maria's key, which confused her for a second until she looked at the keyhole on her chest.

Chisato: What's the key supposed to do exactly?

Maria: If Cody grabs it and puts it in my keyhole you'll find out.

Cody blushed harder, he wasn't sure if he wanted to use the magic key on Maria or not. However the key started to float in the air, its tip redirected itself towards Maria's keyhole.

Mio: Is the key supposed to float?

Maria sat up to position herself better as the key slowly moved closer to her keyhole.

The key slowly inserted itself into her keyhole.

Maria: Nnnnn... Aahh...

Maria let out a moan from the key inserting into her keyhole, the aphrodisiacs rushed through her from the key. Cody felt the need to masturbate to Maria, the other girls notice him trying to masturbate to her.

Mio: Trying to masturbate I see?

Cody: Mio please just let me have this, It's turning me on...

Mio: Alright, masturbate Cody-san. I bet Maria won't be too happy about you masturbating.

Suddenly the key turned and her body grew into an adult woman, she still moaned from the magic key in her keyhole. Zest removes the key from Maria.

Maria: Thanks Zest, I'll be taking my key so if Cody-san wants I can re-insert it into my keyhole.

Mio: Oh my... Maria your body is much bigger now

Maria: I could always do that Mio, I'll be able to use it more often since it turns him on.

Mio: So Maria using her magic key turns you on Cody?

Maria: You can tell by his erection.

Mio: Why don't we continue to use it? Maybe we can turn him on more?

Maria: Alright, let me lay down first. She lays down to make herself comfortable, Mio grabs the key and slowly inserts it into her keyhole. Nnnnn... Aaahhh...

Mio looks over at Cody and sees him masturbating again, she could tell he was really horny for Maria. She crawls over to him and begins to rub his dick.

Cody: AmbatukaaaaAaAaaaA-- *gasp* AaaaaaAaaauuuuuuhhh... *Cums*

Zest: Oh my...

Maria giggles at Cody for yelling the Ambatukam meme, She removes her magic key and presses her boobs onto Cody's face.

Maria: Aww did me using my magic key make you cum hard?

Cody pants from Mio making him cum, to him it felt like he let out a volcanic eruption of cum.

Mio: I think he's tired from cumming so hard~

Maria: Maybe rub it again, might turn him on.

Mio rubs Cody's dick to turn him on, however it's not working.

Maria: Try your boobs, see if that works.

Mio puts Cody's dick in between her boobs to give him a boob job, his dick starts to erect from Mio giving him a boob job.

Maria: Good boy Cody-san, good boy. She kisses him on the cheek, he blushes from her kiss.

Cody: I don't know... If I...

Maria: It's ok, I bet it took a lot of energy out of you to cum so hard.

Mio giggles at Cody.

Maria: You look like your still turned on by Mio rubbing her boobs on your dick.

Mio: Maybe being a part of a harem wasn't a bad idea after all, Cody may look skinny but his penis says otherwise.

Cody grabs Maria's breasts and lifts her top off, he starts to suck on Maria's right breast. She moans from him sucking on her tit, Cody stops for a moment to catch his breath from sucking her. The sigils reappear and Maria's magic key emerges from the sigils, it turns its tip towards Maria following her keyhole. The key inserts itself slowly.

Maria: Hnnnn... Aahhhh...

Cody went to shower after having sex with his new harem, the idea of having a harem still leaves him a little stressed as he's never handled one before. Mio goes to check the mail for today, the mail mostly consists of junk mail, but one piece of mail stands out to her. It was an envelope with an unknown sender, Mio opens the envelope, it contained a message for her specifically.

Message: We have sent you this letter as an invitation to come to the Demon Council party scheduled for Thursday. This is to celebrate you becoming the new demon lord, you must come by yourself as we cannot allow any enemies to know about our intentions.

Mio: ( This letter is really sketchy, the Demon Council fell along with the demon clan. I'm still gonna go regardless because I'm curious as to what they want, as much as it's a bad idea, I wanna at least give it a chance.)

Cody: Hey Mio what're you reading?

Mio: It's this letter I got, apparently there's some party for the demon council but I don't buy it considering what happened to the Demon Clan.

Cody: Want me to tag along?

Mio: I'm going by myself, I know it's a bad idea but I feel like I should give it a chance.

Cody: It's a bad idea Mio, to shouldn't be doing this by yourself.

Mio: I know I shouldn't but I feel like there could be something important. If I'm in trouble I'll try to call you.

Cody: Wait, I have an idea, what if you went, and we waited outside wherever this "party" is being held? That way we know if it's a trap or not.

Mio: Good idea, it's supposed to be on Thursday.

Cody: Weird day to choose but ok.