A familiar face pt 1

After the conversation with Maria, Kratos came to check on Cody and see how he was doing, ans to tell them an old friend wants to see them.

*In the demon realm*

???: Zolgia, I see you were not dead this whole time?

Zolgia: That was a clone of me yes.

???: We'll discuss that later, was capturing Mio successful?

Zolgia: I am afraid not, the trap was rather obvious, I did not have the time to properly make a plan to capture her.

???: I see, the amount of time I gave was not enough obviously so that is on me, but what happened to you?

*Zolgia freezes as Leohart questioned him as to why he looks greatly injured.*

???: Zolgia?

Zolgia: Sorry, when Mio arrived, I captured her but apparently she had company with her.

???: Who all was there?

Zolgia: You are not going to believe it but Kratos was there, even Maria and this other kid too.

???: Can you describe the kid in question? And KRATOS!?

Zolgia: He was wearing a tracksuit, it said Adidas on it, he had chains wrapped around his arms like Kratos did, but the chains were holding machetes!

???: What is so important about him?

Zolgia: I do not have an exact answer, but he may be Kratos' apprentice.

*??? realizes what Zolgia is saying*

???: OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Zolgia: What's wrong?

???: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU JUST PISSED OFF!?

Zolgia: I will admit the kid was powerful, I could sense he had the power of 100 primordials but I could not confirm it, he also drained my power!

???: Oh my god— THIS ENTIRE REALM IS GOING TO DIE! Why did I even trust you!?

Zolgia: I am part of the demon council after all.

???: I NEVER TRUSTED THE DEMON COUNCIL BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE— *He takes a deep breath to calm down* What was the kid's name?

Zolgia: Cody.

???: You know what? Fuck you, fuck the demon council too. I admit I'm at fault but still, now this entire realm is going to die by the hands of Kratos and his new apprentice!

Zolgia: We can still try to capture Mio and take Wilbert's power within her.

???: I don't care anymore! There's no point if we take her power! Kratos killed THE ENTIRE GREEK PANTHEON! NOT ONLY DID HE KILL THE GREEK PANTHEON, BUT HE ALSO KILLED BALDUR, MODI, MAGNI, HEIMDALL, AND FUCKING ODIN! WHY DO YOU NEVER SEE THEM ANYMORE HUH!?

Zolgia: Calm down—

???: HOW CAN I CALM DOWN AT A TIME LIKE THIS!? WE JUST PISSED OFF A GOD SLAYER!!!

*Meanwhile with Cody and Maria*

Maria: *she moans softly as Cody touches her, Cody has rap music playing to help settle the erotic mood.*

Cody: Haven't listened to 2pac music in a long time

Maria: Is he your favorite rapper?

Cody: he was my dad's favorite, back in the 90's my dad would listen to his music. It was during a time where black people were treated poorly, 2pac, Notorious B.I.G, Dr Dre, and Snoop Dogg made massive impacts on rap culture and gang culture because of them talking about the different issue of black people seen as minorities. In fact, my was black, I know I don't look black but it's true, I was born from an interracial relationship.

Maria: Wow, that's interesting to hear.

Cody: But 2pac's music has a personal connection to me because of my dad.

Maria: Aww...

*Kratos enters the room*

Kratos: Oh... I am sorry, did I interrupt a private moment?

Cody: Something you need lord Kratos?

Kratos: I came to tell you someone wants to see us?

Maria: Who?

Kratos: I believe his name was Leohart.

Maria: Haven't heard from him in a long time.

Kratos: So you know him?

Maria: Yeah, we were not on good terms before but we are over that now.

Kratos: Good, because apparently he has something important to discuss with us.

Cody: Let me get dressed and I'll go get the others.

Kratos: Alright.

*Cody gets off the bed and gets dressed, he goes to tell the others the news. Maria also gets dressed.*

Maria: I'll see you in a minute.

Kratos: Take your time.