Shot Three

Sorry for the late update.

A month later.

Abhigya plan to meet at the park again this time abhi was first to get there waiting for Pragya.

Sometime later he see two kids fighting over a doll , one push the other and she started crying, her father came from no where and slap the little boy that pushed his daughter.

Come on man, you shouldn't have done that.
Said abhi calmly consoling the little boy, the man slap him too.

Have you lost it?
Asked abhi losing his cool.

Yes and I wouldn't mind to slap you again.
The man said angrily, abhi slap him hard making him lose balance but make him stand and slap him again beating him mercilessly.
Just then Pragya came.

Abhi! What are you doing?
She asked with shock.

Both kids were fighting over a doll, one push the other, she's his daughter so he came and beat the other all I said was he shouldn't have done that and guess what.
He slapped me too.
Explained abhi and Pragya could see his finger on his cheek.

What he did Was wrong but you could've control yourself a little see his mouth is bleeding.
She said worried while abhi is still shaking not even satisfied with beating him.

His daughter is even crying.
Said Pragya and they start gaining attention so Pragya took him from there.

On their way home, they were silent through out, abhi feel bad for showing her his worse side so soon.

I'm sorry.
Said abhi.

It's ok, I don't want to see you that way again.

Sure, he said with smile.

Why don't we go to different place instead of going home.
Said abhi.

Well, I had a night shift, let's make it some other time, I've to go and get ready
She said with smile.

Oh ok.
He said with little disappointment.

A week later Pragya witness him engaging in fight again.

I'm here to surprise you but you have literally surprised me instead.
Said Pragya

I can explain Pragya.
He said guilty.

Explain what? You're very wicked Mr Mehra! I'm calling the cops right now.
She said taking taking her phone.

You don't know what he did Pragya.
He tried to explain but was cut off.

He did what? Are you a police to punish people? Mr Mehra you're very wicked can't you see he's dieing!

Listen.

LISTEN WHAT? WHATEVER IT'S PUTTING THE LAW IN YOUR HANDS ISN'T A SOLUTION.
Will you surround yourself to the police or I should report you?

Pragya.

Doing it or not?

I will
He said making eyes contact just then the cops arrived no body knows who called them.
Pragya feel bad but think he deserve to be punished.
Abhi too surrounded himself because of his love for Pragya else he would've close the case in a seconds.

..........................

She later force to release him after a goon threaten to close her medical camp unless she pays him.

Abhi help her fight with that goon and let her know that field isn't safe for her and relocated it to his  rice mill.

Both became closer getting to know each other better.
Pragya realize aside abhi being man of violence has good heart.
She started falling helplessly craving to spend her whole life with him.
She took a bold step by proposing him, it took sometime for abhi to accept her because he feels they're opposite but later accept it after all he loves her too.