Epilogue

Thanks for whoever that supports me with votes and comments means a lot to me.

The next night Kiara leave their room exactly 9pm saying goodnight and both gives her kisses
Pragya quickly lock the door while abhi laughed at her eagerness.

Why are you laughing?

I guess you can't even wait for me to start penetrating...
He said making Pragya going completely pink, she buried her face on his chest.

Abhi start getting rid of her clothes Pragya too unbutton his trouser opening the zip.

Why trouser when I'm still wearing a shirt?
She get shy hearing this and stop.

Why have you stopped? Oh I see now you're shy, don't mind me continue because I'm almost done with yours.

How could you be this pretty?you're still the same as the girl in her twenties I met 19yrs ago.
He said getting rid of her brassier.

Now both are left in pantie and boxer.

Would you wish for us to give Kiara sibling?
Asked Pragya

Come on you'll be 40 in few months.
Said abhi

It's possible I'm still menstruating.

Hmm but I can't take risk you and Kiara is enough fo me if you want we can adopt one or two or as much as you want because this your age the risk is high and it's not that you've never given birth before.

Enough stop lecturing me.

I'm not lecturing you, I don't want that to happen like seriously you're 39  don't you think there will be complications? Specially having a child and waited that long even some women after five years doesn't take it easy and to talk about seventeen at 39..

I understand can we continue now?
She said staring at his boxer abhi smile cheekly saying yes.

They are already on the bed Abhi came on top of her still in boxer short Pragya start taking it off during their passionate kiss which she succeed.
Now she could feel his manhood rubbing her woman.
He's so hard.
She said to herself getting wet completely and try taking off her pantie, abhi slap her hand playfully.

It's your choice to get me naked it not your work to take yours off.
He said making her shy and continue kissing and massaging her breast also rubbing his manhood on her woman teasing her, she closed her eyes moaning uncontrollable.

He pulled down her pantie a little to check if she's ready for penetration yes she's wet enough but shock to see how tight she has become finding it little difficult to enter a finger.

Are you a virgin?
Asked abhi.

Yes 16yrs virgin.
She replied

Then I guess sex with you will be defile case.
He said and both laugh taking off the pantie completely

I miss you, I miss you so much 🥺
Said Pragya

I miss you more...
He said finally penetrating.

They spend the whole night making love like they'll never get the chance to do it again.
That shows how much they've misses each other.

Kiara being matured enough didn't disturb them after she woke instead she make something for herself and leave to check on kings daughter at

her house.

Mommy I'm hungry.!
She started shouting from the entrance but realized no one is in the living room.

What!?, What's wrong with this two, it's 2pm for God sake.
She said knocking their door

Mommy wake up I'm hungry you know I can't cook
She said with crying voice abhi get shock seeing the time.