Shot Five

I know the story is moving fast but please bear with me I want to at least end it before leaving Wattpad.

After the lost of my dad things fall apart specially business but now with the help God everything is back to normal include business and I barely get time for myself.

Thanks for understanding....

back to the story......

Abhi reach the location, the door is already opened, he entered without knocking, his heart ache to see his daughter crying bitterly in pragya's embrace.
Want to hug her tight and ask what's wrong and console her.

Will you stop crying and tell me what's wrong? You're making me worried.
Said Pragya her sit.

Someone is trying to kill me.
She said crying.

WHAT?
shout abhi.

what are you doing here?
She asked with shock and surprised

Mom who's he?
Asked Kiara

Not necessary, tell me who's trying to kill you? And what have you done to that person?
Said abhi trying to touch her but stopped by looking at Pragya.

Go to your room.
Said Pragya and Kiara leave.

What's going Pragya? Is there anything you're hiding from me?

I have no idea, I don't know what she's talking about.

Will you allow me to protect her?

I'll inform the cops.

Cops for what? Did you think they can protect my daughter than me?

But abhi...

But what? Listen Pragya I've tolerate you for years now, I'm telling you because I respect you a lot.

What do you mean?

I mean I can do it even without your permission but I don't want to hurt you.
It's ok I promise not to tell her whom am I just let her know I'm her new driver.

No..
Pragya is my daughter life we're talking about, I'm sorry for whatever that happens in the past and trust me I won't let anything happen to her, please give me a chance to protect my daughter.
Pragya nodded with heavy heart and call Kiara.

He's Abhishek mehra your new driver.
Said Pragya.

Hi I'm Kiara.

Hi miss Kiara, how are you doing?

I'm good thanks, mom I thought you said I don't need a driver.

Yeah, I've changed my mind, also he'll be there for you all the time no one could harm you.
She nodded with smile and go back to her room.

Pragya look at abhi watching their daughter with lots of thought running in his mind.

Are you ok?
Asked Pragya.