Ch. 6 Kate Issues {!}

(BTW This is what I imagined Kate to be like. I took some random photo off the internet so if you know this person, PLEASE DONT HATE ME! Okay thank you)

(Kate's POV)
"I-I-I'm having his baby!" I said with tears in my eyes, Emma looked at me like I had grown an extra fucking head even though I had lost mine. I have been pregnant for awhile now I think about 3-4 months or so and I can tell you it's been the hardest months of my damn life! All I want to do is lie down and eat a shit ton of food. Noah and I dated for a whole year, the first months were okay but then he started getting really into things like really nasty sex stuff. I didn't mind it at first I thought it was really fun but then it started getting way to risky for me and I was scared I was going to get pregnant from being an idiot with a man I've only known for a year. I was right I did get pregnant from being an idiot because we didn't stop and after I first told him that I was pregnant he just got offered a job into Spain but said he wouldn't take me if I had a baby with him. I said FUCK YOU and we broke things off now I wish I would of worked things out because now I'm lying on my friend's living room floor crying my fuckin eyes out. Noah was a really sweet guy, he was about 5 years older than me and was into a lot of weird 50 shades of grey shit. He always made me watch porn with him and reenact the moves they do. The worst about it was the fact I actually enjoyed it. How stupid am I? I'm glad that fucker is gone now I don't wanna any part of him in my life. But now I have a baby to take care of and I'm not ready...
(Harry's POV)
It was 5:22 pm and Emma hadn't responded to any of his texts, he started getting worried and thought of the worse but stopped when Emma finally texted him.
From Emma;) : Heyyyy sorry I didn't reply earlier, my friend came over to tell me some news, let me help her to bed and I'll be right outside! Love Emma <3
Harry responded the text immediately. He walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell, he heard the loud ringing sound from outside and then the door opened. Emma stepped out in this black fitted dress with her hair flowing down her back.
"Hi I'm so sorry I'm late, my friend Kate's boyfriend broke up with her and she had to come run and tell me she was pregnant. Now I have to take care of her like she's 2." Emma was obviously frustrated with the fact Kate was in her presence so Harry had to make sure that she didn't think about it all.
"Emma if you need assistance, you can always ring me, I'll always be here to help." Harry rubbed her back ever so slightly which caused Emma to relax into Harry's chest when she gave him a hug.
"Thank you Harry, that means a lot to me and it will mean a lot to Kate."
"No problem!" Harry grinned showing off his dimples that Emma always noticed, she too smiled showing off her teeth.
~
They walked to a little restaurant the corner east of London. It had brick walls with and a roof to match it as well. They walked in and were greeted and seated by a more rounded woman who looked like she was a member of the Weasley family. (sorry about all the references in here.)
Harry and Emma ordered a bottle of champagne and waters for their drinks. Emma ordered a nice seafood dish while Harry ordered a pasta plate. Harry struggled getting the pasta into his moth which made Emma giggle.
"Hey if I don't get in my mouth then you'll have to kiss me hahaha" Emma bit her lip at the thought of it, that didn't sound like a bad idea so Emma reached over a pecked Harry on his lips.
"Well then..." Harry said blushing.
"Oh excuse me did you not want me to kiss you?" She said teasingly.
"No I actually enjoyed may I have another madam?" Harry said sticking out his lips.
"No you are going to have to wait until we leave sir." She tossed her head in the other direction and continued to eat her dinner. Harry put on an obvious fake pout he had enjoyed that kiss a lot.
~
The two finished their dinner and split the bill on Emma's decision. They called a cab since they both had a little bit too much champagne. They stopped at Emma's house first letting her out of the car until she turned around and signaled for Harry to come in.
He got out of the car while Emma unlocked the door with her keys, Harry opened the door for her being the gentleman that he is.
"Thank you so much for a wonderful date tonight." Emma's fingers rummaging through Harry's curls.
"You're welcome Emma, it was a pleasure." Harry had Emma against the wall now. They were centimeter distance away from each other's lips and with the alcohol and pure admiration for each other it was hard to not separate. Their lips then collided with each other's and they started a very heavy make out until a groan was heard from a few meters away. It was Kate, standing there in her pajamas looking displeased and disgusted by what she just saw.
"What the hell is going on here?!" Emma and Harry separated a good distance from each other making sure to have no contact with any body part of the other person. Emma had a sour look on her face, a look you give an enemy.
"Kate! I told you to go to bed. You need to rest and calm down, he's just my friend." That last part was hard to say.
"I wouldn't exactly call him a friend after that heated make out session you just had." Kate looked Harry up and down. Harry looked like he had just seen a ghost, Emma had told him about how scary Kate gets when she's in a mad mood.
"Kate go back to bed Now!"
"Fine have fun don't get into any trouble." Kate winked at Emma.
"I'm sorry Harry you can leave if Kate ruined everything." Emma put her head down feeling embarrassed that someone caught her having a make out with Harry Styles.
"I'm not going to leave Emma, Kate didn't ruin it, if you don't mind but can I stay here for the night? I don't really want to drive home this late at night." Harry asked her. Emma nodded with a smile, she was glad that Harry was going to be there with her till the morning, it was hard sleeping by herself even if Kate was there it wasn't the same without someone to cuddle up to.
"Do you have an extra guest bedroom? If not I'll sleep on the couch."
"Harry you are not sleeping on the couch! Kate took the last bedroom, you can sleep in my bed, its big enough for us to have a decent amount of room."
"Are you sure Emma?"
"Of course Harry! Here you can sleep on that side it's cleaner than in mine." Emma pointed to the bed signaling what side for Harry to go on.
"Thanks Emma, where's your bathroom where I can change?" Emma pointed to a door that said bathroom, Harry walked in and closed the door. Emma started getting dressed in a tank top and shorts when the door opened again with Harry's eyes closed and him in boxers.
"Emma you decent?" He said wandering around the room.
"Harry you can open your eyes!" Harry opened his eyes seeing Emma in a white tank top and polka dotted shorts.
"Wow, I thought a classy girl like you would be in a silk red robe?" Harry said seriously, Emma laughed at Harry's comment and Harry laughed with her. They both crawled into bed and within moments the two were sound asleep.
Through the night Harry and Emma became closer together and around 4 am, Harry had his arms wrapped around her and Emma curled up into Harry's broad tattooed chest. It had been awhile since this happened to both of them but it had been the best it had ever been.

**OMG Kate is pregnant and Harry and Emma had a make out session and now they are in the same bed together!!!! Wow sorry if there are some grammar errors I wrote this on my phone so autocorrect may be a bitch! Also about Kate and the cussing. Kate is 22 btw in the story and Emma is 23. (I know that's not her real age) Kate is also not inspired by a person she is just a character I made up and sorry for all the damn references I make in this story I just love Emma's roles in movies and really movie she's in in general! Thank you for all the reads I'm hoping to get 100 by chapter 11 please make it happen <3 You all C**