Ch.9 My Love For You

(Kate's POV)

The doctor told me the baby was going to be born with a disease because of my smoking and drinking that I have done. When Emma found out she got mad at me. How was I supposed to know that you weren't supposed to drink and smoke, I'm 22 years old!
We got back to the house and Emma was still mad at me.
"Harry is coming over soon. Please don't be a bitch. He's trying to be nice and he wants to help." Emma was sympathetic towards me when she said it. I didn't have a problem with Harry, it's just Emma was my only friend and I wanted to protect her.
I nodded at her and then looked down at my phone and starting looking through my Insta and Twitter, nothing was going on so I turned off my phone and looked at the cars passing Emma's when they were on the road.
"Beep, Beep." Emma's phone went off, it was obviously Harry since the look on Emma's face gave it away.
"What did Harry say?" I asked her.
"He will be over soon, he just needs to get something."
"Like what?" I asked.
"I don't know Kate, probably just something he forgot or something like that."
~
Emma and I reached home after a long silent drive. Harry wasn't over yet, thank God! It would be awkward for him seeing Emma infuriated and mute. Emma was opening the door, she stopped suddenly.
"I'm really sorry for the way I've been acting Kate, it's just... Harry and I connect so well and I can never stop thinking about him, I don't know why I feel this way? But Harry is so nice and always know how to make me laugh and smile, Tony hadn't been able to do that and we dated for three years!" Emma started to have tears in her eyes, Kate wiped them away quickly so no one saw.
"It's okay Emma. I haven't been myself either, ever since Noah left me, I haven't wanted to do anything."
"I get it." We hugged shortly after then we both went inside. I went upstairs and got on my laptop to watch some videos, I really didn't want to disturb Emma and Harry.
~
(Harry's POV)
I had arrived at Emma's house, the house looked almost like a home.
"I can picture myself living here." I thought to myself.
I rang the doorbell and Emma opened the door shortly after. I suddenly got very nervous in my chest.
"Hi Harry, how are you?" She said in her sweet tone.
"He-e-ll-o-o E-m-ma." Damn it! My stuttering.
"Harry you okay? Do you need some water?" She caressed her hand on my shoulder, she knew almost exactly how to calm me down.
"Yes, I'm fine. I need to ask something Emma?" I fiddled at the roses behind me.
"What is it?" She started biting her lip, Damn she's hot when she does that.
I pulled out the three roses.
"I need to know how you feel about me? The white one is friendship, the pink one is crush, and the red one is love. I won't be sad about which ever one you pick, I just need to know?" I stood there tapping me foot against the marble floor. Emma looked at the white one but shook her head no. I fist pumped the air in my mind. She looked at the pink and red rose and then looked up at me.
~
(Emma's POV)
Harry had given me three roses, one was white, one was pink, and one was red. He told me what each meant, now I'm staring at two beautiful roses but can't decide which one.
"Harry, I really really like, I feel a connection when I'm with you. So I don't know which rose I should pick because I'm not sure if we have the same feeling."
~
(Harry's POV)
"I'm not sure we have the same feeling."
"But we do Emma, I feel exactly the same... Emma I chose to tell you this way but I love you Emma, I would love for you to be my girlfriend?" Wow I'm corny.
~
(Emma's POV)
"I would love for you to be my girlfriend?" The words made Emma smile.
"Yes Harry, I'd love to be your girlfriend." They then wrapped their arms around each other and kissed. It was a wonderful kiss. They broke apart after about a few minutes and Emma kissed his cheek one last time then they both walked to Emma's room.