Kai Mori- "Finally did it"

Being an actual friend with four horsemen had many benefits.
Nobody messed with you, nobody was brave enough to say anything about you to your face and things like that.

And of course you had four amazing friends who would do anything to protect you and make you happy.
And Y/n would do anything for them too.

But the thing is, it also had cons.

Like no girl wanted to be friends with you, but if she wanted than just to be closer to four horsemen.
And 99% of times no boy even looked in your direction afraid of he's life.

But it didn't matter, because who would care about that?

...

Walking to her locker, Y/n didn't look the happiest in the world.
The prom was in a week and nobody asked her.

Not that she was surprised.

Senior prom was something important in school community, for girls, boys and even teachers. And she always thought that it wasn't for her, that she doesn't care about that kind of stuff, even if someone invited her she didn't have a dress anyway.
But now she couldn't even convinced herself she doesn't care.

She wanted to go to prom.

So even if she will have to go alone, Y/n will go.
End of story.

By her locker she already could see some tall asshole with brown hair standing and waiting for her.
Taking her sweet time she finally get to her locker and opened it.

"I think Mrs. Jackson doesn't like me anymore. I mean she is so rude and annoying lately." Will said turning to Y/n when she did little clean up in the locker.
"Why? what happened?"
"She was like 'no you have to do this project and I don't care if you have to practice. What will you do if you basketball career won't work out? You have to study' and she don't understand that we have a big game coming up after prom."
Y/n turned to him closing the locker and leaning against it. Crossing her arms she looked up to look him in the eyes with pity in hers.

"Willy. May I remind you that for one: you didn't do any project this year for that class, second: you just go to that class to see your little crush, and third: what big game? I don't know anything about some 'big game'" she said turning around to go to her class, hearing behind her loud footsteps. Right after Will catch up next to her and throw arm around her shoulders and lower himself to her hight.

"And that, my dear Y/n is so not true. I don't go there just to see Emory, and I don't have a crush on her-" he was cut of by a loud laugh from a girl. "No, why are you laughing? I'm deadly serious right now."
"Me too. Listen, school is ending. You probably will never see her again so just- you know- ask her out."
"Like on a date?"
"Yea. Or to prom. And in god's name don't sleep with her at the beginning, because it will ruin everything, okay? And I have to go to class now, see you at lunch Willy!" She said turning to him and kissing his cheek and running to her class not wanting to be late.

...

"It's not fair. What do they have that I don't?" Y/n said siting down at her usual seat next to Michael at lunch table with food for her and the boys.
They stoped their earlier conversation to focus on the girl who sat down and laid her head on the table. They looked at each other not knowing what was happening.

"What happened to you?" Damon asked unpacking food she bring, but still ready to run and beat someone up.
The only thing they heard was mumble from her when she was laying on the table.

"What?" Michael asked stealing few fries from Damon. Y/n Lifted her head looking at him.
"I said I'm sad that nobody asked me to prom. That's not fair, what if I want to go too?"
"Since when do you care about prom?" Domon asked frowning at her statement.
"I... dont"
"...Right. But your sad nobody asked you... which means...that you do care..?" Will said slowly trying to figure it out, looking at his friends for confirmation.
"I mean" she said sitting up staright and pulling out her food "I was thinking a lot lately about...it. and I figured it would be fun to do something I never really did before. So yeah... I would like to go."When she looked up she find all four of her friends starting at her "what?"

"N-Nothing, it's just a little hard to believe. You were never that type of girl to like- you know- like that stuff. No offense" Michael said.
"Uh, I do take offense. I actually really wanted to go but didn't have anyone to go with so."

And few minutes if silence.

"You know what? Forget I said anything-"
"I will take you to prom."
She started at Kai with soft expression letting her shoulders fall down, and her lips fell apart.
"... Really?"
" Yea. I mean I wasn't planing on going, but if that will make you happy... I will happily take you"
"That will be great. Thank you Kai." She stood up and circle the table so she stood next to him and give him long kiss on the cheek. She pulled away and looked him in the eyes with happy sparkles inside hers. " Okay I'm going to the bathroom, I will be back"

All for of them watched as she walked away. As soon as she was out of sight they turned to Kai who still started in direction she disapired, and they all started shaking and grabbing his arms, excited for him.

"Congratulations dude, you finally did it"

"Yea, I did."

---------------------------------------

AN: HIII <33

I'm so sorry for the wait, i will try to add something at least once a week.

I hope you like it!
If you did please vote and comment.

If you have a idea or request write to me.

Hope you have a great day/night.

BAY LOVES!!!