"Fucking lighter" - Damon Torrance

It happened again.

It wasn't surprising, but still.

It shouldn't have happened.

Looking to her left, she could see Damon laying in bed, sleeping best dreams in his life.

It was almost 5 in the morning, and she didn't even close her eye.
Outside of open balcony doors, you could see the sun waking up, you could hear dogs barking, and some cars already on the road.

Life went on, and didn't plan on stopping.

And Y/n was sitting in the bed for 5 hours trapped in her mind.

And it was dark in there.

Okey, that's enough.

She thought getting out of the bed as quietly as she could so she wouldn't wake up her date from night before.

Grabbing some big, old sweater and her special box and walked out to the balcony, leaving the door slitly open.

The air was morning cold, which gave her gooseflesh.

Naked feet meet with cold tiles, giving her some tipe of relief.
Opening her box, she pulled out some nicotine and paper and started rolling a cigarette.

When she was done, she grabbed a lighter and opened up a fire.

Atlest, she tried, but the whole world was against her in that moment.

She tried a few more times, before throwing it across the balcony with a frustrated sigh.

Fucking lighter.

She mumble under her breath, running her hand thru her hair.

Then she felt hand grabing her chin harshly amd pulling it up, slowly.

Her eyes met the darkes ones she ever seen, which belonged to the devil himself.

He pulled out some other lighter and light up the end of the cigarette, sticking out of her mouth.

Then he pulled it out from between her lips and putted in between his own, taking long drag before trowing his head back slowly exhaling.

Y/n didn't take her eyes away from him watching his every move before turning to the view of awakening city before her.

Damon pulled some old chair and arranged it so it stood before her and sitting down with cigarette still in his hand.

"You were supposed to quit smoking." She heard his raspy voice next to her.
She turned to look at him for a moment and then turned to the view again. She took the cigarette from him and pulled it to her lips.

"I was supposed to quit you, and look where it took us." She said. Not even looking at him, she could tell he had a small smile on his face.

"If you really did, who would light up your cigarette?" He asked, not taking his eyes from her.

"If I did, I wouldn't need a cigarette."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HELLO LOVES!😍
I'm sorry I was juts really busy with my school and family matters.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IT REALLY MOTIVATE ME!💖

If you have an Idea or a request pls write to me

SEE YOU SOON LOVES
~Mrozzo 🫶