#17 | MOVIE NIGHT WITH ITOSHIS

_

._.

"Seriously? You can't even turn on a simple TV? You are just as hopeless in life as in soccer."

"Can your mouth stop spewing lukewarm bullshit and just help me look for the remote control?"

"The two of you can go suck each other's balls off. I'm suffering an extreme case of not being Beyoncé."

"And what on earth are you doing here?"

Y/N popped another popcorn into her mouth as she stared at the annoyingly oblivious blond demon sitting right next to her. Meanwhile, he was busy shooting heart eyes towards a certain person in a certain direction.

"Oh, you know. Chilling."

Huffing a deep sigh in disappointment, Y/N crossed her arms with a pout on her face as she watched the two siblings continue to bicker about what show to watch on Netflix. Cooing at the sight of her slowly getting impatient, Shidou grinned as he aggressively hung his thick ass arm around her and pressed a quick chaste kiss to the side of her head, proceeding to rub tiny circles onto her bare left thigh, hoping to calm her down.

"Don't worry. You're the only one I have my eyes on anyway."

Y/N's face flushed with embarrassment as Shidou's unexpected romantic remark caught her off guard. Her heart raced, and she stammered in response, trying to find the right words to deny the implications of his words. "I-I wasn't worrying about that at all! It's not a problem," she protested in a flustered manner, her cheeks turning a deeper shade of red.

Shidou couldn't help but revel in her adorable reaction, his eyes fixated on her blushing face. With a proud smirk, he ruffled her hair playfully, knowing well that his teasing had left her flustered. "Sure, sure," he teased, his tone lighthearted and affectionate.

As he continued to gaze at her, Y/N's heart fluttered under his attentive gaze. The intensity of their moment left her feeling both bashful and warm inside. Despite her embarrassment, there was a part of her that secretly enjoyed the attention and the sweet, romantic banter.

Shidou's smirk softened into a warm smile, his affection for her shining through. He could see the vulnerability in her eyes, and he gently pulled her into a comforting embrace. "You know, it's okay to feel a little flustered," he whispered softly, his warm breath against her ear sending shivers down her spine. "I think it's cute."

"AHEM."

"Get. Out."

Rin and Sae stood side by side, their expressions dark and filled with jealousy as they watched Shidou moving even closer to Y/N. Their auras exuded a sense of menace, and the intensity of their emotions was almost palpable. Their eyes locked onto Shidou and Y/N, and their jaws tensed with suppressed frustration. Each subtle touch, each smile shared between the two, seemed to fuel the fire of jealousy within them. Rin's fists clenched tightly at his sides, while Sae's brows furrowed with irritation.