Chapter 13

And so, the internships began. 19 of 20 students from 1A went for their internships. Toshinori had to lie to Jirou that he and Kuro were going somewhere for an urgent matter, so Kuro won't be able to go for the internships.

Yes, Jirou was worried sick for her friend, but she couldn't do anything if he was going away, now, could she?

Kuro was still getting haunted by AfO and had to lie to his dad that it was the dreams again.

And just like that, the internships had ended and school had resumed.

Kuro didn't pay much attention to what happened in the first few periods until it was time for the Hero Studies period.

All Might tells them that they'll be doing a rescue race, where they'd be put in groups of five and would have to compete against each other to reach the end of a fake city, where All Might was going to be standing with a sash for the winner.

---

And so, the matches were decided. Kuro was placed against Kirishima, Tsu, Kaminari and Mineta.

All Might stood in the center of Field Gamma as he was about to start the race.

Hagakure: Who do you think is going to win?

Everyone (minus Bakugo and Shoto): Yagi.

Hagakure: Well that was a lovely debate ^_^

Sero: Races must be nothing for him. He can just "ZOOM" teleport to All Might.

Hagakure: Yeah, but at least show some enthusiasm!

And so the races began as everyone's head snapped to the screen showing All Might to see Kuro getting the sash.

They waited...

And waited...

Waited some more...

Did I mention they waited?

Sero: Where the heck is he?

Izuku: *pointing at a screen* Look!

They all see Kuro running.

Sero: What...? Has he forgotten about his quirk or something?

Izuku: Come to think of it, he also didn't use it during the sports festival.

Bakugo: Like you're one to talk, damn Deku!

Izuku: S-Sorry...

The race ended with Kuro finishing in 3rd. Just before Mineta and Kaminari.

All Might: Why didn't you use your quirk, Young Yagi?

Kuro: I wanted to work on my physical abilities, you know?

Kuro lied.

All Might: Okay... if you say so...

In Izuku's race, he managed to utilize One for All in such a manner that he not only got a strength and speed boost, but he also didn't break any bones like usual. Though, one thing was clear. This was nowhere near 100% One for All's output.

Another month went by as it was now the end of June. This meant that the final exams were coming up.

Aizawa had told the students that the students that had failed the examinations, would not be allowed to go to the training camp arranged by the high school.

-After Aizawa left-

Ashido/Kaminari: I haven't studied at all!

The two had placed at 19th and 20th respectively in the mid-term exams.

Hello, my name is Kuro (Jirou X OC) [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara