Hi there

Hey readers, it's your boi Dhruv here. You might've noticed if you're reading this book since a while, that I haven't been consistent on publishing the new chapters. Well, there is a reason for that.

Ever since I started to write the special chapters where I show the lives of the LoV members in their new worlds, I've been facing a lot of problems to come up with a plot that isn't bland. I had a plan for Dabi, Toga and Shigaraki, but the rest... not so much. 

I somehow managed to write Compress' chapter with a little cameo from one of my OCs from another book, but all the ideas that I get for Spinner and Twice are just so... boring to read once I'm done with the writing and give the chapter a final read.

This book is NOT being discontinued, I would never do such a thing, just so you guys now, once these special chapters are done, I promise I have a plan for future events.

If I'm being honest, I'm not that good at writing chapters, so, if any of you could help me out a bit for ideas on how Spinner and Twice adapt to their new lives, I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Once again, this book is not discontinued, neither is it going on a hiatus, I just need a bit of time to think about the chapters, so when I publish the next chapter, Idk how long it might take. Could be a week more, or two, and please god forbid more than that💀

Well, that's all from my side for now, 

Hope you all are well and happy,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.