weird?!

So during the break i got to call McDonald's and everyone ordered their food.i wanted to scare Tommy so i hid behind the counter and when he walked past me and i jumped at him."AAAAHHHH""LOL"i was running for my life because he was running after me.

          (Time skip after the movie)
I was walking towards my room until i Saw a shadow of a Nune. So i got p***ssed and i wanted to fight and kill that monster but when i got upstairs Tommy scared me. So it was him he was the Nune at that place.He saw me p****ssed so he was worried if i was okay or not so he asked me if i was okay and i said i was fine but he saw that in my eyes a little bit of the tears i had so he just hugged me and said¨I know your not.¨and i felt sparks from him to same as him and we looked at each other and we hugged each other again.After Tommy and i talked about why i was upset he understood immediately and said he was sorry for it.

                      (Time skip untillllllll next mmmmmmoooorrrrrrnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiinnnngggggggg)

I got out of bed and walked to the closet to get my clothing and after i had chosen to wear i took a quick shower and went downstairs to  get food.I saw that Gene was downstairs together with Bruce, Tommy, Mark and Eric Carr.So i walked towards them with my food and set down in the living room on the couch and started eating my food.