first time ever

so after the day had past i got asked to help them with the show because they had a concert that night and Shannon stood together with me behind the superman curtain and just talked about my past.She listened to me really closely and just really was there for me like a sister i never had.She gave me a lot of good advice that i could use if i needed it.

             (Time skip after the concert)

So after the concert everybody got dressed only for except Bruce and Tommy because they were both talking with me.¨Tommy, Bruce i gotta tell the both of you before there is going to be a fight between the two of you that both of you are my mates.¨¨Wait what?How?Tommy and i both of us?¨¨Yes Bruce the both of you are, when i hugged you i felt sparks same as with Tommy.¨¨And if you would hug Gene or someone ells than you don't?¨¨Yes.¨¨That is good to know.¨So after we talked about that they were going to get dressed and we went home to sleep or just we wanted to sleep but there was someone who didn't or just two people who didn't.Gene and Shannon they were busy in their room making noise.¨Hey be quiet we are trying to sleep in here!!¨¨For real Celica me and Tommy can't even sleep because off them.¨so after an hour they were done and we could go to sleep.

                                 ( Next Morning)

I sat at the kitchen island eating my food when i felt two arms wrapping around my waist and i turned around and Tommy stood behind me and he was hugging me.I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and went to eat my food again.After i was done the rest off the guys came down stairs and ate their breakfast.