Chapter 14: Killua

Time is at a never ending slow pace today. It's about two thirty in the afternoon, I have no idea where Chrollo is, four members are gone and it's just me and some others. And it's quiet. 

Sighing I stand up and go to where Hisoka sits, but he isn't here today so I steal his spot. He has a nice view of the crumbling buildings, and broken glass, but it's not ideal. I grab some pebbles and rocks from the base of the window, stacking them all on each other. 

Big rock....medium rock...medium...medium...small...small..tiny-

"Hm...why are you here?" a fruity ass voice asks me after a few minutes.

"You weren't here hisoka so I took your spot," I mumble as my tower of geological wonders falls down. I get up and jump down glancing at him and walking to my own place, that one wall that fell. A shroud of blood lusting aura surrounds us all, and I glance behind my shoulder at Hisoka, who's sitting down gazing out of the broken glass, clenching and un-clenching his fist, as well as his jaw. I scoff and sit down at my own designated spot. 

He's like a toddler. One wrong move then you have a tantrum, but instead of screaming and throwing small toys, its a grown man throwing cards as sharp as daggers at all of your vital points, and you don't leave without a scratch, or maybe a missing limb. It just depends on what you did. 

Suddenly, I hear laughing, a deep throated laugh ringing throughout our hideout, rolling up the walls and enveloping our ears. Its Nobunaga. There are more grunts, inaudible rantings, the clicking of high heels, and the pulling of string. 

Welcome back....

Standing up from my spot, Paku, Machi, Nobunaga, and Phinks walking into view with two children in their grasp. One has tall thick black hair that has a green tint in the sun, he has green shorts on and a white dirty tank top, with the look of hidden rage, it was laughable how ridiculous he looks. I stifle a laugh, but my eyes fall to the other boy by his side, stopping all of my noise. His fluffy white hair, and bright blue eyes are unforgettable, especially if you know where he is from. What family he's from.

I watch the four spiders walk to the middle of the broken church floor, and tie the boys up in chains, heavy rattling chains and lean them up against the pile of ruble near them. They stare up at the members while they chat amongst each other. Staring at them, standing up and push my hands in my pockets, getting closer and hearing bits of their conversation, until I finally reach them. 

I point my thumb at the two adolescents.

"Why?" I stare at them with a blank baffled expression.

"They were following us," Machi sighs, an annoyed look plastered on her face. I raise my eyebrows, shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh, haha, well I want to recruit them," Nobunaga booms with his goof-ish grin.  His posture looking  horrid as he rubs a hand behind his neck. 

"That's a terrible idea," I retort glancing at the boys, then back to the spiders. 

"I told him that," Paku sighs in a monotone voice. 

"They got some spunk to them! And one of them reminds me of Uvo!" Nobunaga gleams. I open my mouth to say something before Im cut off by a voice. 

"Hey loo-" he stops midway as he glances at a window, turning red in the process. The fluffy haired kid curses to himself, shooting a glare at the boy. 

"Do you know someone?" Nobu asks them, staring at them intensly. 

"Oh, uhh, that girl over there," the boy says pointing to Shizuku, and Franklin agrees. 

"Yeah they arm wrestled and the kid won," he says deeply, although Shizuku seems confused by it. He denies it but even feitan says that's what happened, I guess that's what they were doing earlier today. 

A few moments later the members start to chat about what to do with the two children, but I can't help but stare at the one kid with white hair. He notices me staring, and he looks away confused and uncomfortable, but I keep my gaze locked on him. He keeps glancing back at me and looking away till he turns to look at me. 

"What do ya want?!" he groans. I only stare and smirk. 

"Hm? What are you talking about killua?" the other boy asks. I grin even more, my eyes sparkling with a hint of darkness. 

"That girl with the long black hair, gon," he mumbles tilting his head towards me. I grin even more creepily before i clear my throat. 

"You're both idiots," my voice rings through the room. Everyone stares at me. 

"Hauhhh?!" Killua says. (that one thing he's known for lol). 

"I didn't stutter, killua, but you are even more stupid, what are you going to say when your dad finds out hm?" I ask. 

"Oh, its you, um it'll be okay," he sighs shrugging his trapped arms. 

"You're lying," I say standing up and walking towards them, crouching in front of them, my arm resting on my knees. 

"You're not fooling me one bit. You expect me to believe you just randomly got captured, someone of the like of you?" I question, staring him dead in the eyes, tilting my head slowly.

"Why does it matter?" Gon asks me, his eyes wide in question. I turn my head to him. 

"It doesn't, im just curious..." I say. He looks away from me and to killua. 

"Hey, y/n, what are you doing?" Nobunaga asks. I get up from crouching and face him. 

"Well they are capable of leaving so I'm wondering why they aren't" I shrug. Just at that, the boys break the chains, swinging their arms to relieve the tension. 

Sighing Killua retorts "Ah man, you just had to call us out huh?" 

I grin at Nobunaga and walk backwards so he can face the boys. 

HEY SORRY THIS WAS SHORT AND NOT WRITTEN WELL, ALSO THE FIRSST PART OF MY NEW STORY IS OUT, TAKE A LOOK ;3

-hiro