Chapter 2: Second Up, No Song Down

Dream and Techno exchanged worried glances. They were up first? Not to mention they had only one song in mind to play, and it wasn't out yet; They wanted to keep the song a secret until debut time...

Seapeekay shrugged. "Alright, RIVALS, you're up! Since this is a sudden change, we'll give Dream and Techno, otherwise know as RIVALS, about 10 to 20 minutes to prepare. So you may stay here, or walk around to see all the tents around here, since I heard the food stands are now open.

The crowd soon dispersed and now the pressure was really on. Dream grabbed Techno's wrists and they both went to the judge's table.

"Seapeekay?" Dream said.

Seapeekay looked up at Dream, "Yes Dream?" He asked almost right away.

"Uhm-" Dream was now drawing a blank. Part of him didn't actually expect Seapeekay to actually answer him right away.

Techno chuckled. He decided to answer Seapeekay for Dream, as Dream seemed to be drawing a blank. "I think he wants to ask what songs are we allowed to play? And well, since we only have on song prepared, and it hasn't released yet, what song could we do?" 

Seapeekay chuckled a little, "I mean, if you don't want to do an unreleased song, I saw on Twitter that they wanted to have a sped up cover of Blitz." Seapeekay winked at the duo as he laughed again. "But it's just a suggestion." 

Dream nodded, now out of his daze. "Got it Callum- I mean- Seapeekay." 

Seapekeay chuckled again. "You can call me by my real name, Dream, I really don't care."

Dream let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah, thank you, I just wanted to make sure." 

Seapeekay gave Dream an assuring smile. "Don't worry about it Dream. Now, what about you and Techno go practice?" 

"Oh yeah!" Dream turned to Techno. Techno looked at Dream and then, just stared running, persummingly to the backstage.

Dream let out a gasp and then ran after Techno.

Seapeekay chuckled, "They are definitely best friends." He commented.

"Probably childhood freinds." Aimsey added with a smile.

-

Dream ran backstage first and took a breath. "Alright, so either like a rock version of Blitz or the unreleased-" 

"Dream!" Techno shouted as he also entered backstage right behind Dream.

"Ah!" Dream shouted, jumping slightly and falling back.

"Oh." Techno ran up to Dream to help him up but turns out, another band was in there as well and one of the members helped Dream up, reaching out their hand,

Dream looked at the band members. He had green-gray eyes with black tinted glasses and a black mask. They were probably around 6' 8" (203.2 cm), "Thank you." Dream said as he took their hand.

"Oh, no worries, jumpscares get the-" The member started saying until his other member jumped him. "HEY RANBOO!" 

(Heya, letting you know that Ranboo uses he/they, but I will mostly use he :])

"Mother of!-" Ranboo turned around. "Tubbo!" 

Dream chuckled as Techno walked over in confusion. Tubbo chuckled, his light blue eyes shining in the lights like diamonds. "Well, that's your weekly jumpscare." 

Ranboo sighed. "Yeah, yeah." 

"So, if I may ask what's your duo's group name?" Techno asked, now slightly interested."