the end

I know what you are all thinking, wasn't I gonna write Kingsmen? What's the point of it being about Kingsmen if they don't go into the plot?

And I'm aware of your concerns, and I'm taking them into account. Now, I personally would love to write kingsmen the golden circle!

I had so many ideas planned for what was gonna happen and stuff and I was very excited about banter and the romance we were gonna get, but here's the thing:

So usually when I'm writing my ocs into movies, I pull out moments from my memory or I go to the source directly. My plan was to watch the movie and use memory for this, cause golden circle was free on YouTube.

But now it's not and i can't stream it anywhere and there are no scripts for it online (I only you scripts when I'm desperate. I haven't used one yet 😭)

So with that, unfortunately our journey has came to an end. Will I ever write Kingsmen, maybe one day. But today is not the day. I am as heartbroken as all of you (none of you care lmao and I'm delulu)

But I've been thinking about writing one-shots with my ocs, so if I do that there definitely will be multiple of Amelia and Jack!

I hope you all enjoyed this bandwagon as much as I did! I love you all so much!

- xo, cosmicthors