Daniel Disapproves

Requested by emeraldcolours

It's a bright and sunny day as Daniel LaRusso takes a sip of his coffee and gets ready for work. His wife, Amanda, is already at the dealership because she went to check some paperwork early.

As he is finishing up his coffee, he noticed something outside the window.

He gets a closer look to see someone with a certain red mohawk and starts to put his shirt back on as he strides across the front yard, making sure no one is watching him even though Daniel is.

Daniel furrowed his eyebrow and had a confused look on his face because he's wondering why Hawk of all people is at his house. Especially overnight.

He knew it was very possible that Hawk spent the night but why?

It wouldn't make sense if it was Samantha because he knew that she hated him with a burning passion. The rival dojos have been at odds with each other since the school fight so Sam was in the clear.

So it had to have been (Y/N) that had Hawk over.

With a sigh, Daniel put his coffee cup in the sink before walking to (Y/N)'a room to find out what's going on between her and Hawk.

He's certainly not happy.

Approaching her door, he lightly knocked on it before opening it to see his other daughter sitting on her bed and on her phone.

"You're up early." Daniel said.

"I woke up early." (Y/N) shrugged, not looking at her dad and had her eyes on her phone.

"Who stayed the night last night?"

"No one."

Daniel already knew that she was lying. He only asked her to see if she would tell him the truth and she just now lied to his face. Which is also something he doesn't approve of.

"If no one stayed the night then why was there a boy with a red mohawk walking in the front yard earlier?" He questioned, walking into her room more.

(Y/N) looked at her dad. "I don't know what you're talking about."

With a look of disapproval, Daniel walked closer to (Y/N).

"I don't appreciate you lying to me." He said.

He expected her to give him an answer but she stayed silent, not saying a word. It made him a bit frustrated because he wants to know what's going on.

Of course, Daniel knew there was a question that he really needed to ask even though he really didn't want to.

"Are you dating him?"

There was a bit of hesitation in (Y/N)'s answer and Daniel noticed it.

She sighed. "Yes."

"And it's not just you two hooking up?"

"Hawk and I aren't just hooking up." She tells her dad, "We're actually dating."

Daniel already didn't appreciate the fact that his daughter lied to him. But now he doesn't appreciate that his daughter is dating someone from the Cobra Kai dojo. Someone who causes trouble and acts like an asshole. At first, he thought they were just hooking up because he saw Hawk putting his shirt back on when he was walking through the front yard. But now he knows from his daughter that she's with Hawk. Like actually with Hawk.

And he knows that he doesn't want his daughter to date an asshole.

"You are to never see him again." Daniel instructed his daughter.