Medal Of Honor

(Y/N) has had a few rough days.

And why? Because recently, she broke up with her boyfriend, Hawk because she got tired of his shitty attitude and because he had tried to start a fight with Demetri at the mall. And then what happened next? Miyagi-Do gets trashed by Cobra Kai.

She already knew that her ex-boyfriend is the reason why the dojo got trashed.

When she started to learn karate at Miyagi-Do, it was to build up her confidence. But Hawk wasn't even happy to hear that she had joined Miyagi-Do and not Cobra Kai. That's when they started having arguments and how Hawk got his shitty attitude.

This was an attack made by her ex-boyfriend and she felt bad for Mr. LaRusso because she can tell that he's worked hard to make the dojo the way it is.

What's worse is that Mr. Miyagi's Medal of Honor got stolen as well.

She has suspicions that Hawk took it but she also didn't want to think that low about him. But it's very possible.

Even when they were broken up, she texted Hawk about the medal and through messages, he has told her that he doesn't have the medal.

Part of her believed him and a part of her didn't. What is she supposed to think?

She's confused at the moment.

After she got done with being at the dojo and helping Sam and Robby with cleaning it up, she came home to take a shower and get some dinner made. She had leftover Chinese food so she heated it up in the microwave.

She was settled in her pajamas after taking a warm shower and she ate some noodles as she watched a TV show.

While in the middle of an episode, she then got a text from Hawk.

Hawk: Are you home?

(Y/N): Yeah, why?

Hawk: Can I come over? I want to talk to you about something.

Her first thought of what he wanted to talk about was the two of them and their relationship. But maybe it was something else. He might have something else on his mind.

(Y/N): Yeah, you can come over.

Hawk: I'll be there in ten minutes.

It's a good thing that she was almost done with her dinner that she is able to be ready for when Hawk gets to her house.

She finished her dinner just before Hawk arrived and she was throwing the containers in the trash bin before the doorbell went off.

Walking over to the front door, she opened it and Hawk stood on the other side of it. He was in his own pair of sweatpants and a red shirt.

He looked nervous as he stared at her but he tried his best to not show it.

Even when they were broken up, Hawk still cares about her.

"May I come in?" Hawk asked.

"Yeah." (Y/N) said as she opened the door wider so that he could come inside her house.

The two of them walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, giving each other some distance because Hawk didn't want to make her uncomfortable. He didn't want her to feel uneasy.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about?" She asked him, curiously.

She saw, right here, how nervous he looked as he stared at her. She's wondering what's going on.

Hawk had to take a deep breath as he started to say words, "I didn't want there to be any more lies between the two of us. And I felt guilty about the lie that I told you about the other night."

She started to get a bit confused because what is he talking about? What lie?

"What lie are you talking about?"

"The one about the Medal of Honor." He said as he put his hand into his sweatpants pocket and pulled it out, "I lied to you a few nights ago. I stole the medal when I trashed Miyagi-Do."

(Y/N) couldn't believe what she was hearing. Not only did her ex-boyfriend trashed her karate dojo, he even stole the Medal of Honor.

She hates to know that he lied to her.

"Why did you lie to me when I asked you about it?" She questioned, feeling a bit disappointed in him for what he had done.

"I didn't want you to keep thinking that I'm an asshole." He said, "I already made you mad for the incident that happened at the mall. I wasn't thinking straight when I trashed the dojo and then stole the medal. Then when you asked me about it, I immediately remembered that you're a part of Miyagi-Do and that's why I lied. But I do feel guilty about lying to you. That's why I don't want there to be any more lies between us even if we aren't together."

After listening to what he said, (Y/N) didn't know what to think.

"I wish you told me the truth when I asked you about it."

"I wish I did too." Hawk sighed as he looked at her sadly because of how much guilt he had inside of him.

It then started to grow awkward between them because they weren't saying anything to each other. Hawk glanced at the medal that was still in his hand before he held it out to her.

"Here's the medal." He said, "I wanted to talk about it with you so that I can return it."

(Y/N) looked at the medal that was resting in his hand before she grabbed it and kept it close to her.

"Thank you."

"Yeah, of course." He nodded.

"I appreciate you telling me the truth now even though I hate knowing that you lied to me about it in the first place." She told him.

"You deserve to know the truth."

She didn't say anything to his comment, she only nodded.

Hawk really wanted to talk to her about the two of them and the breakup but he also figured that she needed some time still and decided to not push it. He sighed before standing up.

"Please know that I'm sorry about the dojo and the medal." He said as he looked at her and when he started to walk towards the front door.

"I know you're sorry." She said.

He so badly wanted to tell her that he misses her but again, it would be pushing it at the moment.

So the only thing he did was send her a sad smile before he opened her front door and walked out of her house.

Even (Y/N) stood up from the couch and walked towards the front door.

(Y/N) watched as Hawk got into his car and then drove off.

When his car was far away from her house, she sighed and then looked at the medal that she still had in her hand.

Putting her feelings to the side at the moment, she's glad that Hawk eventually told her the truth about stealing the medal and then returning it.

Now all she needs to do is return the medal to Sam.

And she hopes that one day, Hawk can leave Cobra Kai and the two of them can be together again.

————————————————————————————————————

Hey guys, I'm back.

For this imagine, Hawk has the Medal of Honor and he returns it to (Y/N) who is apart of the Miyagi-Do dojo.

And she will return it to Sam.

And also in this imagine, the two main characters aren't together because they broke up but we know that Hawk still cares about (Y/N).

I had a lot of fun writing this imagine and this idea popped into my head from the night before.

If you guys have requests, you can message me or comment them down in the comment section.

Happy Saturday everyone.

I hope you guys liked this imagine.