Breaking Stones

*Your P.O.V*

"(Y/N), come over here." Terry Silver said as class got dismissed.

Well everyone, except me, of course.

I walked over to where Terry was currently standing and Sensei Kim was also there, standing next to some contraption.

"What's going on?" I asked, confused.

"Right here is your enemy." Sensei Kim said, "Destroy it."

The contraption is literally made of stone as I just touched it. Hard, solid stone. Literal rock. Are they serious?

"I'm going to break my hand if I try to break this." I tried to reason.

"You should've thought about that before the confrontation happened earlier." Sensei Kim said, glaring at me.

I sighed as she said that and I remembered what happened.

Earlier in training today, Eli came in to try and get me to switch sides. At least to tell me that things will be okay and that it's not too late to leave Cobra Kai. I heard it. Kenny heard it. Even Tory.

Here's some backstory.

Eli and I used to date. We started to date after he switched from being in Cobra Kai to Eagle Fang. I was in Eagle Fang too and that's how our relationship blossomed. But we recently broke up after he found out that I was in Cobra Kai. He found out when we were at the water park.

I didn't want to join Cobra Kai. But Terry Silver forced me and he told me that if I didn't join, the people that I care about would get hurt.

I wanna leave Cobra Kai. But I'm scared.

And it's not just me that feels scared. Tory feels this way too so we're both going through this pain together.

Because Eli showed up at the dojo today, I'm now being punished. This is ridiculous.

"I'm not doing this." I shook my head, "I'm going home."

I went to leave the dojo but the other senseis stepped in front of me and stopped me from going anywhere.

"Destroy the enemy." Sensei Kim spat.

With fear in my eyes, I walked in front of the contraption that's made of stone and got into my fighting position. My hands were up, ready to be used.

Taking a deep breath, I used my fist to hit it but I immediately groaned.

"Not hard enough."

I hit it once more and once it made impact with my hand, I took hold of it because it's in so much pain right now.

"Are you even trying?" Sensei Kim asked.

She really needs to shut up because she's getting on my damn nerves.

My hand was starting to become red and starting to bleed a little. I hit the stone three more times before letting out more groans of pain and then dropping to my knees, holding my hand.

It's so, so painful.

"Something is holding you back."

"I can't do it." I shook my head, trying not to cry.

"It's the boy, isn't it?"

I gasped as I looked up at her.

She tried to not smirk as she kept talking, "You act strong but inside, you're soft."

"That's not true."

"Your feelings have made you weak."

"No."