Star Gazing

It was late at night as (Y/N) is in bed and on her phone, scrolling through Instagram to see what's going on. It's summer so a lot of fun things could be happening. There were some new posts from her friends that she liked before she started to watch something on Netflix.

She put on one of her favorite movies as she got comfortable under her blankets.

She spent the next twenty minutes watching the movie before she started to hear noises.

The noises were coming from something hitting her window which frightened her because it's night time. Why is there noises coming from her window?

Despite being scared, she got out of her bed and went over to the window. She opened it and then looked down.

Standing on the ground is her boyfriend, Eli Moskowitz.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" She asked him.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to do something."

"Like what?"

"Come downstairs and find out." He told her.

"Alright, I'll be down." She said before she closed her window and then quietly left her room and went down the stairs.

Her parents were sleeping so she didn't want them to wale up and find her sneaking out. Even though this isn't the first time this has happened. She's snuck out multiple times before.

Once she reached the bottom of the stairs, she unlocked the front door and met Eli who was standing in her front yard.

"What are we going to be doing?" She questioned as she got closer to him.

"It's a beautiful night." He started to say, "I figured that we might want to do some star gazing and look at the stars."

"That sounds wonderful."

"I have a blanket that we can lay on so let's get going and enjoy the view."

Eli grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and led her to his car. He opened the passenger door for her and she got in as he closed the door and started to get into the driver's seat.

He started the engine and then started to drive onto the road.

Eli had planned to drive to the park that's in town so that's exactly what he did. He drove to the park.

It was comfortable silence as they were in the car but they honestly didn't mind it. They were enjoying each other's company as Eli was holding (Y/N)'s hand.

And they've taken night drives before. The two of them find the night drives relaxing.

Eli and (Y/N) made it to the park in no time and Eli parked the car in the parking lot. Then the two of them got out of the car and Eli grabbed the blanket that was in the backseat.

They walked hand in hand to a place where there's an open field. When they found the perfect spot, they laid the blanket on the ground before laying on the blanket themselves.

When they were laying down, there were millions of stars that they were looking at. All the different constellations. They saw the Aries constellation and even the Cassiopeia constellation.

"It's absolutely beautiful." (Y/N) said as she looked at the stars.

"Really beautiful." Eli agreed.

Silence took over for a few minutes before Eli looked at (Y/N) and said, "The stars aren't the only beautiful thing here. You're also really beautiful."

She blushed with a smile. "You're making me blush."

"Good." He smiled. "You're really cute when you blush."

His comment only made her blush even more. She loves it when he says sweet things to her.

"You're also pretty cute." She told him.

The two gazed into each other's eyes before they shared a sweet kiss. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before they pulled away.

"I love you, Eli."

"I love you too."

They went back to looking at the stars. They always find it fascinating.

"I could do this forever if I was able to." (Y/N) said as the stars continued to twinkle.

(Y/N) has always been fascinated by the sky. She finds the night sky to be absolutely beautiful and she loves to look up at the stars. And this is something that Eli knows about because they do tend to talk about this topic every now and then.

It always brings a smile to his face whenever she talks about the night sky because it's something that she enjoys. She loves anything that is about the night sky - star constellations, meteor showers, comets, etc.

"We could stay out here for a few more hours if you want to." Eli said, "As I've said earlier, it's a beautiful night out."

She grabbed his hand and held it tight. "I would love that."

(Y/N) doesn't have a curfew and if she did, she would be home already. And since this isn't the first time she has snuck out with Eli, she has the freedom to stay out late for as long as she wants.

So with the rest of their night planned, they continued to hold each other's hands as they looked at the night sky that's full of stars.

They'll each take turns pointing out different shapes and trying to guess what it is and then it'll end in laughter.

It was an absolute perfect night for the two of them and they felt lucky to have each other.

————————————————————————————————————

Hi guys, I'm back.

First and foremost, this isn't the exact plan that I had for this imagine. While I was writing it, I thought there would be more details and then I got stuck. I had writers block and then I decided to have this imagine be a short one.

So I wrote a quick imagine because I've had this idea in my head for awhile.

And plus, I was inspired to write this imagine after I saw the Little Mermaid in theaters.

I tried my best when writing this imagine but I had a tough time.

If you guys have requests, you can message me or comment them in the comment section.

Happy Friday everyone.

I hope you all liked this imagine.