7

I stand there holding the spot were he marked me..

How could he do that to me?

He went to take a shower and now I'm afraid he can hear all my thoughts I'm afraid he can feel what I feel and I can feel what he feels. Maybe I will be able to hear is thoughts too?

'I feel horrible...' He said in his mind. 'I'm the worst mate in the world..' He was saying. Can I hear him and his wolf talk? 'Alex, you are the worst wolf ever' he said. I'm guessing his wolf name is.

'It wasn't my fault!!'

'You should have stopped me!'

'I was just as mad as you Jake!'

'You know ever since I found out what a mate was I wanted to spoil her rotten. I wanted her to be happy and I wanted to make her happy but I know I would have gotten a mate who won't love me. I screwed up big time..' And then I stop listening to him. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt it on my neck. Maybe I should give him a chance? I mean we are mates..

'Hello' a voice said in my head. It was a sweet feminine voice.

'Who are you?' I ask. I have never heard this voice before.

'I'm your inner wolf. And no, you will not be able to shift. You are human.'

Dang...

'How did you get here?'

'When our mate marked us I came out.. Now that he has put his DNA in you, you have an inner wolf. ' wow I didn't know that would happen after talking to sky for about 10 minutes Jake walks out in sweat pants and a towel drying his hair. It took my breath away. The way every time he moves his muscles flex the way the water dropped from his dark black hair. I was snapped out of my daze when a deep chuckle.

"You like?" Jake said.

"I-I- I umm I just "

"It's okay, don't stress about it" he said walking to me. I don't know what's going on but all I want to do is kiss him.

"I I I don't know what's going on.."

"What? Tell me?"

"I feel so.... I feel a pull to you.. I didn't before.. It's so eerie.." I tell him. He looks at me and smiles. He comes and pulls me into a hug. I didn't pull away, it was amazing the shocks I was getting the Sparks I felt everywhere we touch.

"Finally.." He breathed "do you feel different? Like do you have an inner wolf?"

"Yes. Her name is sky, it's short for Skyler." I tell him holding onto him even tighter. I felt like something could pull us apart and I just wanted to be with him so I can never lose him. I would die without him, it's really ridiculous, just this morning I was trying to get away from the simpleton. Now I don't want to leave his side. I'm going to be so clingy and I'm afraid he's not goi g to like that. What if he doesn't want me anymore? I can't have that!! I look at him with hopeful eyes. "Don't let me go..."

"Never. You are my miracle and I will always hold you and I will never in a million years will leave you. I love you."

"I love you too"