29

I walk home and open the door to hear laughing, a baby laughing. It's music to my ears. I smile at the site, Brooklynn and May playing around with the the baby food. May took a spoon full of pea flavor baby food and mad it into a air plane. She made air plane noise and moved the spoon up and down. I sat back and watched what I knew what would happen next. Brooklynn hates peas, just like her mama. Once the spoon got close to her mouth her eyes widen and swing her little arms hitting the spoon and baby food all over Mays blue shirt. Brooklynn started to laugh he head off, I wait to see what may would do. May looked at her shirt and back at Brooklynn and laughed with her. I was happy to see them smile even in the messy spot. I walk in and see May getting out Brooklynns favorite. Banana peach. It's a weird combo but she loves it.

"Hellos pretty girls. How is everything going?" I asked. As soon as I walked in Brooklynn gave out a happy Yelp and let Dom food fall out of her mouth. "Now arnt you a messy little girl?" I ask kissing her head. She nodded.

"How was job hunting?"

"Good! I got a job at splash!" I tell her she jumped up and did a happy dance with me and Brooklynn waved her arms in the air. Silly baby....

"I love that place! It's the best hang out in town!" She said. "You are gunna make bank!" She told me. "Then you can pay me to watch my favorite person on earth " she said in a cute voice looking at brook. She smiled. I put some music on and danced around with may as I cleaned Brooklynn up and her chair. After that we danced for a little longer until Brooklynn started 'singing' May and I started laughing and clap with for her amazing job. After that we have decided that a movie night with Jess and Don along with his little brother Mason, he is just I love with Brooklynn. We sit down and watch frozen.

"Do you want to build a snowman?

Come on let's go and play.

I never see you anymore

Come on let's go and play!

I never see you anymore

Come out the door

I never see you anymore

It's like you've gone away!!"

I look to see heat every one is doing they are all happy and so am I. I wish Jake could be here too...

Jake prov*****

It's been 4 ½ months with out my mate and white out my baby girl. I Have been doing everything possible to find them. It's like they disappeared. I run my hands threw my dark black hair and look down at the papers. This didn't make sense! She is a human and my mate she shouldn't be that hard to find. I even marked her. I know when I find her and my baby they will never leave me again and that's a promise.

'Alph, Sam has a message for you.' One of my pack members say.

'I'll be done in a moment. ' I met Sam stay. She is a young girl and if she goes back she could get hurt and I know  miracl would want me to let her stay. I get up and find Sam.

"Hello sam" I tell her with a weak smile. She is looking at her feet with her hair falling into her face.  That's odd she always has her head up high. "Are you okay?" He head snapped up and looked at me. Her face is as pale as snow and her eyes are as black as midnight.

"Hello... Jake...."

"What have you done to sam?!" I screamed. I was scared to touch her. I didn't want to hurt her.

"Don't worry about her... She's dead..."

"Who are you and what do you want?!" I screamed at the demon.

"They call me the dark one and you know what I want... Goliath." My blood began to boil.

"Don't call me that!" I could my wolf taking control.

"I'll see you soon Goliath.." And then the little girl feel, but I was able to grab her before she hit the floor. Her eyes open and they were back to the normal blue color.

"I'm so sorry Alpha Jake! I'm so sorry! I didn't know he could do that! I thought I was safe! Please don't kill me! I'm not dead he just has my soul!" She began to cry.

"Don't worry about it Sam." I held her in my arms. For My mate I know this is what she would want me to do.