EROS 13

- Turned around -
Chapter 13
(🔞)

A/N: slight lang, di ako maruno sa mga detalye, wrong grammar rin so kayu na bahala, anyways.. enjoy

Bene took off her polo just like what denise asked, she's half naked right now, and she was embarrassed. Her face was full of red, denise  was also half naked.

"Hon, look at me." Denise ordered.

Denise touched her face gently, and she took her hand from her face, "This is normal okay?"

"Normal? God, i think I'm gonna die.." bene murmured, She returned her hand to her face, still red.

"Why is your breast so big? It's in front of me, please cover it I'm begging.." she added, and denise started to laughed at her, "so cute"

Denise took off her bra in front of bene, lalong dumagdag ang pula ni bene, "hon, touch it."

She ordered and she touched it, in her thoughts, it was soft and so big, and bene can't denied it.

"Open your eyes, slowly."

Sinunod ni bene iyon at dahan dahan nya binuklad ang kaniyang mga mata, denise was looking at her straight while bene was holding her breast.

"Soft diba?"

"Yes." Bene nodded, she gulped deeply at pinapawisan narin ito, "now, kiss me."

"What? Like ngaun?" Bene breath deeply again, she wasn't ready for this, when that time she was drunk, she didn't know what she did.

Denise nodded at her and she's the first one the came closer to Bene's lips, "uhm.." bene murmured.

"Don't worry, hon. It's normal."

And then denise kissed her, deeply. Bene suddenly closed her eyes, her heart was pounding faster than before, then she opened her eyes slowly and saw denise.

Bene notice that denise arms was in her back, then they stop kissing each other, Their saliva also came out of their lips.

"Ah.." it was denise, who moaned.

"You're a good kisser, ma'am." She winked and smiled after.

Denise lay down on the table and Bene was on top of her, Bene's face was still full of red, She's in panic, "nervous?" Denise teased her.

"Nervous? No."

"Really? I don't believe you~" she teased her again, Until bene was full because of denise, so her blush disappeared.

"Tsk, fine," she sigh, "My turn."

"Let's see if you can handle it."

Bene got down and immediately took off her panty, then she spread her legs then she touched her wet hole, "M-ma'am??" Denise asked, her face also blushing from embarrassment.

"Be quite." Bene said to her seriously, Denise nodded and she covered her mouth, Denise's heart was beating fast and she couldn't look down.

Until bene did this..

"AH!" Denise screamed, but it was weak because her mouth was covered. Bene forced her two fingers into her hole, causing it to bleed.

"I told you be quite."