Loki x Reader 'Useless' 4

Yay! :3 Hi again!

So this is chapter 4~ In the last part (y/n) found Loki and brought him to her home. Then she took care of his wounds and after a while he woke up...

Your p.o.v.

As I closed the door again I saw that the man's eyes were still closed but his hands moved to his wounds. I imediately shouted that he shouldn't touch it or it'll hurt. The sound of my yelling obviously woke him up because deep emerald green eyes slowly opened and looked at me.

I just stood there like an idiot and he stared at me. I didn't know what to do or say because I usually don't talk to people.

(Y/n): Ummm...uh...I...

I felt like an idiot, stumbling like that was embarrassing.

(Y/n):Uh...I see that you are awake...that's good I guess.

Loki: And who are you if I might ask?

(Y/n):Umm...I-I'm...The words were stuckin my throath but I didn't want anymore Embarrasment so I just continued talking...I am (first name)(last name). A-and I have found you in the woods unconscious and wounded so I-I took you to my place and took care of those wounds.You can stay as long as you want to recover, i really don't mind. I was suprised that I was able to speak so clearly.

Loki: I see...I thank you for that offer. I gladly accept your kindness.

You blushed a bit at that part because it was very rare of someone to talk to you so politely.

Loki: But say Midgard woman...I mean of course Mrs.(last name)...was there someone or something else in my presence when you have found me?

You though a bit and then you remembered the big green monster.

(Y/n): ...uh...Oh! Yes indeed there was a huge green skinned "man" who was looking for something and he was extremely mad.