Loki x Reader 'Useless' 7 FINAL

So i'm finally at the last part :D enjoy <3

If it's written normal then (y/n) is speaking.

If it's fat like that then (y/n) is thinking.

If it's like that then the monsters are speaking.

Have Fun :)

(Y/n) p.o.v

I was frightened but I was also too shocked to speak.

"W-W-Wha...?"

SHUT UP. WE HAVE NOT ASKED YOU QUESTIONS YET SO YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION TO SPEAK. The voice was just like robots.Cold,dark and cruel. I was afraid. I wanted to go back. I wanted to go back to Loki. I don't want to die. Not yet. But I am to weak to protect myself...

SO MIDGARD WOMAN, WHERE IS LOKI OF ASGARD. WE WANT A DIRECT ANSWER.

NO!! I can't tell them! They will kill Loki!

"I...I...don't know..."

WRONG ANSWER. I heard them say when I suddenly felt something cold in my stomach. A knife.

"Ahh...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I screamed and they let me fall on the ground.

I carefully put my hand on the bloody wound to stop the bleeding a little bit. It luckily wasn't a deep cut but it hurt really bad. I winced in pain as one of those robots picked me up by the neck roughly.

WHERE IS LOKI OF ASGARD. WE WANT A DIRECT ANSWER.

"I...don't know...I don't...know who t-this Loki is...I swear..."

WRONG ANSWER. I heard them say again...and I knew what was going to happen. I want Loki. I want him to save me. I want him to make the pain go away...But it seems I have to do my best to save him from those monsters...I want him to live...That was the last thing I heard before I felt the same cold knive, this time in my leg.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH...NGH!" ...i'll do it...for Loki...

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SAVE YOUR USELESS LIVE.

"I...I...

...

...

...

...don't know. And I will never know."

SO BE IT.

I shut my eyes, waiting for them to kill me,

but suddenly the one who was holding me droped me on the ground. I wheeped a bit and then I looked up only to see something shocking...

...Loki.

He was standing behind the one who was holding me by the neck, his arm going right through the robot's 'heart'.

ATTACK HIM NOW. WE HAVE FOUND HIM. WE HAVE FOUND LOKI FROM ASGARD.

Loki: "Oh no...I never belonged to Asgard! I always lived in the shadow of thor, my used-to-be brother, everybody loved him, even my- i mean even odin and frigga placed him over me! I never even wanted that damn throne! I just wanted to be loved like Thor! And now after so many years I have found someone who feels the same way and I will not, I WILL NOT LET YOU KILL (Y/N)!"

And with that, he crushed all the three of them and won.

After he killed them he ran over to me. I guess I just passed out because of blood loss, because everything went black.

*Flashback End*

And then I was here. Sitting on a bed in a room Loki gave me. After I woke up, I found myself in a strange bed in a strange room. When I got out of the room I saw a beautiful hall and I heared Loki's voice from downstairs. I rushed down and noticed that I was inside a castle! When I finally found Loki, I was still confused why I was in a castle but I didn't care at the moment and hugged Loki with all my strenght. While I was hugging him he explained that he recovered and that he took me to HIS castle.

At first both were happy but then suddenly (Y/N) burst into tears and cried into Loki's chest. Loki obviously didn't know what was wrong so he just wrapped his pale but strong arms around her wrist and waist. "Shhhh...tell me whats wrong (Y/N)." Loki said trying to calm her down. "I-I-I-I'm s-so s-sorry!!!I-I should h-have listened t-to you!! All t-this wouldn't have happened if i h-had listened to you!!" (Y/N) just cried harder in his chest. "It wasn't your fault."

" IT WAS!! Oh if I just wouldn't be so-"

Before (Y/N) could say that last word, Loki kissed her passionately.

When they broke the kiss for air, Loki whispered in (Y/N)'s ear:

"Don't...

...ever...

...say that.

It doesn't matter what everyone says...

You are not...

...and will never be...

...useless."

THE END