𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

Kingdom Name: (K/N) Country name: (C/N)AN: Y/N backstory! Vote!!

AN: Y/N backstory! Vote!!

(Y/N) was taking her daily stroll around the castle's garden. Observing all the exotic things that were shown. Beautiful, elegant birds flew around the clear, blue sky. The fish swimming in the lake, the evening breeze felt nice on her (S/C) skin.

That experience ended when her mother called her.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N), dear!" Called (M/N) from the inside of the large castle.

The called girl hurried her way as fast as her 6 year old legs could take her. Lifting her big, poofy (F/C) dress so she wouldn't trip over it. She was surprisingly fast, for the people of (C/N) are quite athletic at young ages. (Y/N) is clearly no exception.

"Yes, mother? Why have you summoned me?" The energetic girl asked.

"Sweetie... In a couple of hours me and your father are going to die."

"... What...? What do you mean?" (Y/N) spoke in disbelieve. Her parents are going to die? No way, that's only a 5 in a million chance, meaning, that's impossible in her book.

"Me and your father, the king, are going to be assassinated . Britannia wants to kill us. I.. I'm not sure why, but they want us dead." (M/N) looked at her daughter with loving eyes, tears threatened to spill out of them.

(Y/N)'s mother then crouched down to her level and hugged her dearingly.

"Mommy, you're playing a trick on me, your not going to die, no one is. I mean, why would they want to kill there allies?" (Y/N) pushed her mother out of the hug and tried to reason with her. Denile took over the girls mind.

"It's fine if you want to believe it (N/N), but it's the truth." (M/N) turned her back and started walking away.

"Wait- Mommy don't go yet!" The young girl yelled out.

"Sweetie, I have somethings I need to tend to before I leave this Earth. This is probably the last time you'll see me. Just know, that we both love you, as in me and your father."

(Y/N) stood there and watched her mother leave.  What if she was telling the truth? No way... right?

Just in case her mother was telling the truth, (Y/N) spend the rest of her day, pacing around her giant, princess sized ball room.

The six year old girl's IQ level was quite high, she understood and absorbed things easily. One of the quirks of being a (C/N).

She halted in her steps when she heard gun shots and the sounds of screaming. That sounds like mommy! And... Dad.

(Y/N) ran out her room and into the room where the gun shots came from. The castle's entrance.

Standing upon the giant stairs, was little (Y/N). Her was dead, bleeding out in the head. Her father on the other hand was still surprisingly alive. He pulled a handgun out of his waist belt and shot the people responsible for this. He was shot in the leg, and in the abdomen.

"D-Dad! What happened?!" (Y/N) yelled out, strings of tears spilling out her eyes like a waterfall.

(D/N) used a big white pillar to support his back and sat down.

"(Y/N)... Come here." He was bleeding from his mouth and yet a small smile was graced upon it.

"Father, what is it that I can do for you?! Please, just tell me..." She crouched down infront of him and held her head down, tears dripping onto the floor.

"I want you to make a deal with me, take this power of mine. Anything you want, it can grant. My only wish is that you pass it down from generation to generation. To your own children."

"A-A deal? I'll accept it!" (Y/N) yelled, hugging his body.

"Alright, I thank you, my love. Only tell p-people you trust about this. This is the end for m-me." He smiled at his daughter and gave her a kiss on her forehead and before he took his last breath his spoke, "This is Britannia's doing," and closed his eyes for the last time.

(Y/N) widened her eyes and a look of pure hatred stained her face. "I swear... I swear I'll destroy you Britannia!"

A couple hours later a royal looking ship came. Laying upon her fathers body was (Y/N). It seemed like she was asleep. 2 armored troops came and took  her body and place in on the ship. It was a Britannian ship. Inside of it was the king of Britannia, Charles Zi Britannia. Watching as the girl's body was placed on the ship.

"My poor child, though, it was necessary. She's crucial to me. She'll be perfect for my imperial line." Turning his back and walking away.

A couple hours later, the air ship arrived in Area 11. Carrying the girls seemingly unconscious in the castle. The king's children came to greet him from his trip, only to see him with a young girl.

"Who is she?" Asked Cornelia. The others nodding in agreement.

"Your new sister."