Soon we're on the familiar road to the mansion. Both of us have not uttered a word in thirty minutes. However, that is not what I was most worried about. I was worried and afraid for what my family was going to think of me now.

Then, I remembered what Felix said. "You have to remember you're human. We're going to screw up, sometimes, and that's okay. If your parents don't seem to appreciate that you're trying your best, then that's on them. Nothing is wrong with you. It's not your fault."

I nod to myself. That's right. I'm still human.

The car soon comes to a stop and my breathing has finally calmed down.

Archer turns the car off and I feel him glance at me. "You better not run away again."

Half-annoyed, I unlock the door and step out. He follows suit and I stare up at my house. My foreign household. Who knows what is inside? We make our way up the steps.

Archer reaches out his hand and opens the door.

There, I see my family look up as they hear us come from the door. At first, they do not move. They are shocked. However, within seconds, Kai is striding over to me. Without any words, he pulls me into an instant hug.

My arms instinctively wrap around my little brother. He towers over me now, but I still feel so protective over him.

"I was scared we weren't going to find you," His voice cracks.

My eyes well up with tears. "I know."

My family gathers around me. I pull away from Kai and fall into my father's arms.

"Anak," He says softly as he strokes my hair.

He's not angry. He's not upset. He just holds me in his arms.

"I'm sorry," I tell him. "I'm sorry for this."

Mother watches me and she squeezes my arm. "We were worried sick."

I pull away and wrap my arms around her. She rubs my back. "I'm so glad you're safe."

Elise watches timidly and awkwardly. I reach out my hand and she, surprisingly, squeezes it.

"I was scared I wouldn't have any sister's clothes to borrow anymore."

I playfully roll my eyes. "Funny."

Alex ruffles my hair. "Your hair is all wet."

Archer looks around the room, but I still see that the corners of his lips are pointed upwards. Jerk.

Celine still hasn't moved towards me. She stands in the corner, looking down at the ground. Right. Our fight.

"Celine, are you not going to greet your sister?" Mother tells her.

Celine looks up and meets my eyes. Her eyes are puffy. Had she been crying for a long time? She makes the way across the room slowly.

I take a deep breath. For a few seconds, we just stare at each other. We don't know who'll break first. Her words are still ringing in my head, but I know as the older sister I have to do something.

"I missed you."

Then, that's when her tears fall. "Bella," She wraps her arms around me.

My tears fall down my cheeks, too.

"I'm sorry," She sobs. "I'm so sorry."

"Shh, it's okay," I pat her back. "Now, stop crying, or I'll start crying even more."